Editor’s note: This is a third fictional piece based on factual reports delivered through ITC contacts by people in spirit. These particular contacts address the more troubled realms, what I call the “dismal” worlds… sometimes called purgatory or the lower-astral planes. Spirits at this level are often caught up in the confused illusion of time and space.
So here I am, a dismal being… a name that, frankly, I find a little offensive. Life here isn’t all that “dismal,” really… at least it doesn’t seem that way to most of us. Millions of people in this world are involved in countless diverse “life styles”… some of which you on Earth might regard as rather bizarre… and, yes, dismal. But, then, it’s true of any “alien” culture that life styles often seem a little other-worldly.
Sure, there are those here who are trapped in tormented, hellish surroundings—folks who made some really bad choices during lifetime—but it’s a comparatively small number.
And sure, compared to those realms of light (many of us have at least some awareness of those paradise astral worlds and ethereal realms that are somehow beyond our grasp) things may seem to be a little unruly here. After all, we’re closer to your world in vibration, and so many of us are still immersed in terrestrial dramas.
Using the river metaphor of the previous articles, I guess you could say we live on the banks of the rapids. When we immerse ourselves in your illusion of time (and many of us do it often), it can be a pretty wild ride!
Here is a cross-section of reports from people at this level to give you an idea of what our lives are like.
- At the hellish end of the spectrum are folks like Rudolf Hoess, commandant of the Auschwitz death camp during World War II. Tormented by remorse over his responsibility for the extermination of thousands of Polish Jews, Hoess was hanged for war crimes in 1947 and awakened in a spirit-world gas chamber with 65,000 of his victims amid cries, screams, and the death rattle of children… all blinded by ash and desperate for salvation. Fifty-six years of unrelenting, unimaginable horror, you may be thinking! Well, it’s not like that here. Yes, Rudolf is suffering, as are many of his victims. But it is not a long, drawn-out condition here as it would be in your world. It is simply a condition in which they are living at the moment. Well-executed prayers and forgiveness from your side could (and will someday) free them all instantly. Read more about Rudolf’s experience…
- A great example of the illusory nature of time is the case of “Old Lucy,” an Australopithicus human who died 3.5 million years ago in Ethiopia. She’s still alive here in spirit, and she’s ostracized for her crazy behavior… but she’s really just lonely and desperately seeking loving feelings. Aren’t we all! Read more about Lucy’s fossils… and (at the end of the following link) her afterlife experience…
- Lucy’s case was introduced to you, through ITC equipment of Adolf Homes in Germany, by Majo the Shaman, another interesting character over here, whom we believe was a Mongolian medicine man in 1283 Samarkand (a city in what today is called Uzbekistan). Since his death Majo (along with his followers) has become quite proficient at navigating through our world and interacting with your world. For what he lacks in tact, he compensates with a degree of wisdom. On one occasion he told your researcher Homes, “Many conscious minds come together in transparent, overlapping (and for you rather bizarre) predispositions that simply and plainly bring every contact with mind/spirit about. Your “normal” physical senses unfortunately are no longer in a position to do it, for the eyes are blind, the ears are deaf, and the mind benumbed (by material living, and so) we have little influence on your space-time make-up and structure.Read more about Majo the Shaman…
- Another group over here that likes to make an impact on your world calls itself “Group 2109,” which relates to the year in your (“future”) world. You can tell they are from our (“dismal”) world by the arrogant, condescending quality of some of their ambiguous information. In one message to your researcher Homes, for example, they say, “Here 2109 to humans – you fools – elements claim reimbursement – viruses penetrate matter – beginning in Britannia – help not possible – an eye for an eye – forward to 4.11.22 Hamburg – Please take notification seriously – 2109 –jkyrdcbmjuhrtedcvv… contact interrupted.”Read more about Group 2109…
- Group 2109 also choreographed the strange spirit communications to Ken Webster. You may recall that Ken’s the school teacher in Chester, England, who received messages on his computer in old English, from a spirit fellow named Thomas Harden, also known as Lukas Wainman. Harden (Wainman) had lived in the same house in Chester some four centuries earlier, in 1543, and was something of a criminal, under close scrutiny by the local sheriff. When he died, he remained stuck in the house… watching time pass by quickly around him as homeowners came and went over the years. Ken and his mediumistic girlfriend Debbie began to renovate the old house in 1984, and that’s when the “ghost” of Tom Harden began to get a little irked. In one computer message he said, “I wryte on behalthe of manye. Wot strange words thou speke… Thou art goodly man who hath fanciful woman who dwel in myne home… with lytes whiche devyll maketh. ‘Twas a greate cryme to hath bribed (stolen) myne house. L.W.” Read more about Thomas Harden’s experiences through Ken Webster…
- Yet another group over here calls itself FDL (Foederation des Lichtes, or Federation of the Light), whose information sometimes comes across on your side as rather bizarre and unsettling. I’m told that beings from the finer realms—Spirit Group Timestream and The Seven Ethereals, for example—go to great lengths to refine the information delivered to your world in a way that the messages are insightful, uplifting, and reassuring. Not so with the groups in my world, such as Majo’s group, Group 2109, and FDL. As I said, we tend to get caught up in your drama. Anyway, it’s FDL that choreographed a series of contacts from the spirit of a Greek woman named Konstantina Gilaidos, who claims to have died a horrible death in 1953 when US warships launched nuclear weapons on Greece. As you’re aware, no such attack occurred in your Earth history… but apparently the experiences are real to Konstantina. Whether her memory is of a life in a parallel world of Earth?… or something that “is yet to happen” in your future?… or simply the mischievous humor of our spirit groups?… again, the illusory nature of time and space is often difficult to pin down. Read more about the experiences of Konstantina Gilaidos…
- And… talking about mischievousness… let’s close this article with a couple of cases reported in Germany in the 1980s. The “Chopper case” involves a dentist (Dr Bachseitz) and his pretty, young, sensitive dental assistant, Claudia Judenmann. The rasping, guttural voice of a man in spirit calling himself “Chopper” was emitted from the sinks and toilet bowls in the dentist’s office. The voice was often so loud that patients fled the office and passersby were terrified. The voice sometimes broke into telephone conversations or impinged itself silently on Claudia’s mind with sexual requests, promises, stupid jokes, and obscenities. The spirit is probably someone who was associated with the building during lifetime and is unaware that he died. Read more about the Chopper case here… and here….
- Phone conversations between Manfred Boden and his girlfriend Ursula were often interrupted by spirit voices. The spirits at first weren’t malicious, but polite. They’d chide Manfred for his heavy drinking. Eventually the spirits became more mischievous, and they began to come through his computer with short text messages, for example: “I am here, you will die, Manfred, 1982 accident August 16, 1982. Yours, Klaus.” The supposed date of death came and went without incident, but both Boden and his girlfriend were badly unsettled by the spirits that got involved in the dramas of their lives. Read more about the experiences of Manfred Boden’s spirit intruders…
What I Learned from ITC, the series:
1 Being sensitive in a harsh world
2 Controlling emotions
3 Leaving the family of man
4 How spirits navigate time and space
5 Hardships heighten the human experience
6 To establish a bridge
7 Grasping the illusion of time (ethereal view)
8 Grasping the illusion of time (astral view)