- Way of the Shaman (5)
- Way of the Shaman (4)
- Way of the Shaman (3)
- Way of the Shaman (2)
- Way of the Shaman (1)
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (4)
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (3)
- An Update To My Spirit World Model (and a New Article)
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (2)
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (1)
- How Kids Become Happy, Responsible Adults… or Not (a Synopsis)
- Cleansing and Clearing the Cluttered Mind
- End of Year News Summary: 2014
- ITC… or Magic… or God… What Spiritual Path Is for Me?
- Is This the Flu… or Is a Portal Opening Up?
- Let’s Meditate (Crossed Dimensions 9)
- Pseudoscience and Pseudo-Reality
- Trick or Treat: Aliens Among Us (Crossed Dimensions 8)
- Was Planet Marduk (Eden) Located in a Triple-Star System?
- A Three-Tiered Network (Crossed Dimensions 7)
Mark Macy on What I’ve Learned from ITC (Pa… Mark Macy on Way of the Shaman (5) gamescribe on Way of the Shaman (5) bambam84 on What I’ve Learned from ITC (Pa…
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: Society and ethics
During our recent vacation we visited an open AA meeting in a small town. The next day, over lunch, we discussed the experiences shared by the men and women and jotted down some notes…. Continue reading
Many alcoholics tell a similar story, which goes something like this: “I was quiet and shy as a kid. I always felt out of place at school, even at home. Then I had my first drink, and bam!… I was in paradise. I guzzled it like water. Quiet and shy became outgoing and fun-seeking… then wild and crazy… until I blacked out. At long last I felt really alive. Alcohol instantly became the love of my life, and nothing… no one… would ever change that. But over the years things changed, and I hardly noticed it happening. “A few beers” became a quart of vodka… always guzzled. Blackouts happened more often. I’d wake up in a ditch….” Continue reading
Here are some of the news stories that jumped out at me this year, along with lots of links to great articles… and a few reflections of my own…. Continue reading
The film is compelling… moving… deep… it portrays life and death more accurately than any other film I’ve ever seen… it left me inspired and charged to face life on Earth from the most rewarding, most gratifying, and most pleasurable attitude possible… and it’s a movie that few people have ever heard about…. Continue reading
Maybe the best way to distinguish the “noble” from the “savage” in human nature and human affairs is to answer a simple question: What drives the angels? While angels, or ethereal beings, aren’t perfect in the “God” sense of the word… they’re much closer to perfection than we humans are… so close, in fact, that from our earthly point of view angels seem omnipresent and all-powerful. They seem to embody all of the nobility of God…. Continue reading