Some articles (and series of articles) on this website seem to attract more attention than others. Here are links to some of the more popular stuff.
At the end of some articles (those that are part of a series) you’ll find a list of links to other articles of that particular series.
- ITC Gems – Reading this extensive series gives you (arguably) the best understanding possible of our multidimensional / spiritual nature. The articles are chock full of wisdom delivered through the equipment of ITC researchers here on Earth. The information came through faxes, phones, radios, computers… from ethereal realms virtually unfiltered, offering the cleanest possible glimpse into the Beyond. (Gem #13 is actually a good place to start exploring this series of articles.)
- The Human Story – This series tells the amazing story of our ancient heritage and paradise destiny, as explained to us by ethereal beings who’ve followed our world through innumerable eons, offering guidance and protection to humanity. From our extraterrestrial roots to our multidimensional future, these articles tell how we humans came to be the noble-savage creatures we are today. (Chapter 14 of this series seems to get special attention for some reason; it’s about pyramids planting seeds for modern civilizations.) This series was polished up to become my ebook, The Noble-Savage Project. Not much in the book that’s not in the series, other than a more polished, cohesive story.
- Faces in the Mist – These articles take a close look at the strange Polaroid pictures I took over the years, capturing the clear faces of spirits superimposed over the faces of the human subjects. It involved a special technique and technology, as explained in the series. Chapter 2 has some especially good examples of the spirit faces.
- Politics and the Human Spirit – This series takes a new and interesting look at politics from the perspectives of leading thinkers from around the world… and beyond. We examine the world around us, the world inside us, and the worlds in-beyond of us (that is, the realms of spirit superimposed over our material world in other dimensions).
- Gender Dramas – This series explores our enjoyment of love and sex… and the difference between the two. It compares our ethereal connections to each other, via the heart, to our carnal connections via the body.
- What I Learned from ITC – Six articles on what ITC research taught me.
- Science and the Human Spirit – Lots of articles about modern science and its undying quest to spin modern-day epicycles… to fabricate strange explanations that try to fit the wonders of the afterlife into the dusty Newtonian paradigm.
In the future, as I deduce (from perusals, ratings, polls…) that certain articles are attracting attention, I’ll add them to this list…….