- Way of the Shaman (5)
- Way of the Shaman (4)
- Way of the Shaman (3)
- Way of the Shaman (2)
- Way of the Shaman (1)
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (4)
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (3)
- An Update To My Spirit World Model (and a New Article)
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (2)
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (1)
- How Kids Become Happy, Responsible Adults… or Not (a Synopsis)
- Cleansing and Clearing the Cluttered Mind
- End of Year News Summary: 2014
- ITC… or Magic… or God… What Spiritual Path Is for Me?
- Is This the Flu… or Is a Portal Opening Up?
- Let’s Meditate (Crossed Dimensions 9)
- Pseudoscience and Pseudo-Reality
- Trick or Treat: Aliens Among Us (Crossed Dimensions 8)
- Was Planet Marduk (Eden) Located in a Triple-Star System?
- A Three-Tiered Network (Crossed Dimensions 7)
Mark Macy on Spirit Guides, Spirit Visitors… D.j.Humphreys on Spirit Guides, Spirit Visitors… Mark Macy on What I’ve Learned from ITC (Pa… Mark Macy on Way of the Shaman (5)
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: Atlantis
Egyptians had a close relationship with their gods, especially Hathor. They also had a close connection to the demigod Thoth, who was in intimate contact with the 7 Lords of Cycles (who I believe were The Seven working with our INIT group in recent years)…. Continue reading
There are times I wish that divine forces could sweep away the world’s problems. Scoop up the chosen ones, transform Earth to a paradise, then set us back down gently amid meadows, streams, songbirds, and rich forests. Continue reading
Science today can’t venture a reasonable guess as to how these and other ancient wonders were created. Archaeologists simply call it “crossing the great divide” from cave-dwelling to civilization…. Continue reading
“I lived among other mighty ones long ago in the Atlantean city of Keor on the island of Undal, where we renewed our lives across the eons in the Halls of Amenti. I myself went through more than 1,000 such revitalizations. Mortals today in the Second Epoch, with their fleeting lives and small stature, can only imagine the mightiness of the Atlanteans….: Continue reading
The Atlantis colonies started out as the epitome of human nobility, but careless curiosity and misguided science would lead to savagery and a series of geological disasters. Continue reading
So that, I believe, is about as near to the truth as you’ll find today on Earth about our ancient ancestors—the Edenites and their gifted descendants—who were finally destroyed in the death-throes of Atlantis at the end of the first epoch of modern (cross-bred) humanity. Continue reading