- Way of the Shaman (5)
- Way of the Shaman (4)
- Way of the Shaman (3)
- Way of the Shaman (2)
- Way of the Shaman (1)
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (4)
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (3)
- An Update To My Spirit World Model (and a New Article)
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (2)
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (1)
- How Kids Become Happy, Responsible Adults… or Not (a Synopsis)
- Cleansing and Clearing the Cluttered Mind
- End of Year News Summary: 2014
- ITC… or Magic… or God… What Spiritual Path Is for Me?
- Is This the Flu… or Is a Portal Opening Up?
- Let’s Meditate (Crossed Dimensions 9)
- Pseudoscience and Pseudo-Reality
- Trick or Treat: Aliens Among Us (Crossed Dimensions 8)
- Was Planet Marduk (Eden) Located in a Triple-Star System?
- A Three-Tiered Network (Crossed Dimensions 7)
Mark Macy on Spirit Guides, Spirit Visitors… D.j.Humphreys on Spirit Guides, Spirit Visitors… Mark Macy on What I’ve Learned from ITC (Pa… Mark Macy on Way of the Shaman (5)
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: INIT
The best-case scenario for INIT: Our connections would have branched out into a network of research organizations and ITC receiving stations in various parts of the world, and wisdom and knowledge would stream to our world from the finer realms of spirit. So what went wrong? Continue reading
Maybe the best way to distinguish the “noble” from the “savage” in human nature and human affairs is to answer a simple question: What drives the angels? While angels, or ethereal beings, aren’t perfect in the “God” sense of the word… they’re much closer to perfection than we humans are… so close, in fact, that from our earthly point of view angels seem omnipresent and all-powerful. They seem to embody all of the nobility of God…. Continue reading
The main thing that Maggy and I learned, along with other researchers who followed the same path, is that spirits can only communicate with people on Earth of like mind. And researchers can only attract into their work spirits who resonate with their own dispositions…. Continue reading