- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Oops! Don’t Dwell on the Past
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Should Humanity Really Know Ab… Robert Crabtree on Should Humanity Really Know Ab… Mark Macy on Philosophy 04: Government: Soc… Kate on Philosophy 04: Government: Soc…
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Search Results for: science and spirituality
Our INIT group (1995-2000) received a contact from a group of seven ethereal beings in the fall of 1996. It arrived through the telephone answering device of our Luxembourg members, Maggy Fischbach and Jules Harsch. Most of the Luxembourg ITC … Continue reading
Who’d guess that an agnostic institution like modern science would be best suited to bring spiritual understanding to humanity? The notion seemed silly to me when I started writing this article a few weeks ago. But now… after revisiting the … Continue reading
In reality, there’s no such thing as evil or dark or cold or satan. They’re just the absence of good or light or heat or god, respectively…. Continue reading
Maybe the best way to distinguish the “noble” from the “savage” in human nature and human affairs is to answer a simple question: What drives the angels? While angels, or ethereal beings, aren’t perfect in the “God” sense of the word… they’re much closer to perfection than we humans are… so close, in fact, that from our earthly point of view angels seem omnipresent and all-powerful. They seem to embody all of the nobility of God…. Continue reading
The next phase of science will be to pierce the veil of maya to begin to explore the realm of subtle energies, chi, prana, and Holy Spirit… and the many “afterlife” worlds that are driven by those forces. Continue reading
Philosophy means “love of wisdom,” so this article is about the wisdom that’s been gathered by human minds across the millennia… what it is and how we humans shape it and use it in the course of a lifetime… or … Continue reading
Life can be complicated, tangled, and frustrating… until you embrace its essence. Then there’s a simple elegance to it. This series of articles digs into life and tries to sort it all out and to put it into perspective. By … Continue reading
Trying to figure out the afterlife for the past 30 years has been like assembling a giant jigsaw puzzle. Whenever I think it’s nearly complete, I discover that a few big pieces are still missing… or I realize that it’s … Continue reading
(I wake up with lots of ideas that seem important at the time and need to be written down. Sometimes they’re important enough so that an article starts to come together in my mind over the coming days. Eventually I … Continue reading
(I’ve posted a new page on the ITC Group website template I’ve been developing. You can review the latest article below, or on the new private portion of the site here… ) Groups are most vital and most effective … Continue reading