What’s Here, What’s Now, What’s Popular….
The focus of this site is life after death and ITC (instrumental transcommunication), the use of technology to get in touch with the worlds of spirit.
This page contains a somewhat organized index of nearly all of the articles posted on the site. Recent posts are listed in the right-hand frame (not accessible on some mobile devices), and links to some of the more popular articles are highlighted below.
At the end of some articles (those that are part of a series) you’ll find a list of links to other articles of that particular series.
- ITC Gems – Reading this extensive series gives you (arguably) the best understanding possible of our multidimensional / spiritual nature and what happens to us after we die. The articles are chock full of wisdom delivered through the equipment of ITC researchers here on Earth… mostly from “The Seven” ethereals who introduced themselves to us (INIT… International Network for Instrumental Transcommunication) as “gatekeepers” between Earth and the spirit worlds. The information came through faxes, phones, radios, computers… from spiritual realms virtually unfiltered, offering the cleanest possible glimpse into the Beyond. (Gem #13 is a good place to start exploring this series of articles.)
1 How we affect the spirit worlds 2 Reliable look in-beyond 3 Phone chat with an invisible friend 4 Murdered child is found and healed 5 How thoughts create reality 6 Strangeness of material reality 7 More about Planet Varid 8 Reincarnation from ethereal eyes 9 Convincing a skeptical public 10 How some people reincarnate 11 The end of reincarnation 12 Friedrich Juergenson makes contact 13 How the Luxembourg miracle began 14 How humans, spirits, and angels see God 15 The nature of spirit 16 Life on the other side 17 Avoiding dark forces in spirit work 18 How angel pictures are delivered to Earth 19 More afterlife descriptions 20 Timestream and othe spirit groups 21 Time and space in the astral realm 22 How things work in ITC 23 Power of thought 24 Reliable facts about the afterlife 25 Ethereal beings 1 26 Ethereal beings 2 27 Technical ITC 28 Transimages 29 More transimages 30 Technical ITC: Transvideo 31 Technical ITC conclusions 32 The second epoch 33 Parallel worlds and shadow worlds 34 Medicine and the human spirit 35 Atlantis (Science may be closing in) 36 Humans came from Eden 37 Secrets of life and afterlife 38 Perspective from Beyond 39 Inside story of the afterlife 40 More about the early Luxembourg experiments
- ITC Tips – After a quarter-century of ITC research, I’m pulling together some of the main principles and basic considerations that might provide some ideas for people getting involved in ITC (and other spirit-related activities).
1: Keep It Clean for the Spirit Crew 2: Choosing Spiritual Research or Paranormal Research
3: Find a Predisposition for ITC 4: What Sort of Spirits To Expect – Three prerequisites for an ITC bridge –
- Articles describing life on the other side:
Life on the mid-astral planes – Reliable look in-beyond – Fantastic arrivals into the worlds of spirit – Strangeness of material reality – More about Planet Varid – Reincarnation from ethereal eyes – Convincing a skeptical public – How some people reincarnate – The end of reincarnation – Life on the other side – More afterlife descriptions – Timestream and othe spirit groups – Transimages – More transimages – Transvideo – Perspective from Beyond – The afterlife of Jules Verne – The afterlife of Sir Richard Francis Burton – The afterlife of Arthur Moos – ITC or magic or God… what spiritual path is for me – Why the similarities to PJ Farmer’s Riverworld Books? – Illusion of time as experienced in-beyond –
A special series on the subject:
Maggy’s father crosses over… – … then reports from inside Timestream – … then meets an Ice Age man at the big, white house… – …and explores the spirit worlds with Richard Francis Burton….
- The Coming Golden Age of ITC:
1) How it could unfold… resonance
2) What can go wrong… human shortcomings
3) Preparing for it… reawakening
4) The next big breakthrough
5) ITC and the End Time
6) Dawn of a new science, courtesy of ITC
An ITC group doesn’t have to be expensive – An ITC group today could accommodate many languages – A ‘we’re all doing the best we can‘ attitude – Three technologies that make the Golden Age of ITC possible – A new website for ITC groups – If this blog were part of an ITC group… –
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From Others – Getting a better understanding of the other-worldly principles that apply to ITC groups by comparing them to more familiar, worldly groups.
3) Saturday Night Live (TV comedy revue)
4) The United Nations
5) Spy agencies
8) The Ancients: 1, overview… 2, ancient intelligence… 3, Edenites 4B years ago… 4, ancient nukes…
9) The INIT experience: 1, overview)… 2, mission… 3, personalities… 4, management… 5, funding…
- Bridge Building – This series explores some of the specific tools and techniques that an ITC group could use to sustain resonance or harmony, which is probably the most important component or quality of an ITC bridge. These articles are being developed in conjunction with my worlditcnet website template for ITC groups (both the public site and the private site). Between the two (this series and the worlditcnet sites), and with the help of readers of this site, I’m trying to determine what will really work to establish exceptional ITC portals between this world and competent spirit groups at the third level, or mid-astral realm. The series is called “resonance experiments,” and the actual experimenting unfolds in the comments section after each article.
1. Blogs and chatrooms – 2. An afterlife map or model – 3. Three Prequisites for an ITC Bridge – 4. Clear Mission Statement –
- The Human Story – This series tells the amazing story of our ancient heritage and paradise destiny, as explained to us by ethereal beings who’ve followed our world through innumerable eons, offering guidance and protection to humanity. From our extraterrestrial roots to our multidimensional future, these articles tell how we humans came to be the noble-savage creatures we are today. (Chapter 13 of this series seems to get special attention for some reason; it’s about Thoth, one of the superhumans of old Atlantis.) This series was polished up to become my ebook, The Noble-Savage Project. Not much in the book that’s not in the series, other than a more polished, cohesive story.
1 – From the Source of All-That-Is
2 – Physical Life and Spiritual Life
3 – An Ancient Timeline
4 – The Edenites and Their Descendants
5 – The Seven Ethereals
6 – The Afterlife Eden
7 – The Afterlife of Jules Verne
8 – The Afterlife of Arthur Moos
9 – The Afterlife of Sir Richard F Burton
10 – The Afterlife of Anne de Guigné
11 – Afterlife Wrap-Up
12 – Atlantis and the First Epoch
13 – Thoth the Atlantean
14 – Modern Civilization Sprouted from Ancient Pyramids
15 – Hands that Caress and Strangle the World
16 – End of Story, End of Times
- Humanity as Seen Through Ethereal Eyes – Analysis of a 1996 ITC contact via telephone… what might be the most dramatic and important message ever received on our planet from beyond, more dramatic even than the “handwriting on the wall” incident in ancient Babylon, and of greater depth than the messages received through the Ark of the Covenant in Biblical times. It’s a message from “The Seven” ethereals, or “Rainbow People.”
- How did “The Seven” Ethereals Influence Human History?
- Way of the Shaman
- Faces in the Mist – These articles take a close look at the strange Polaroid pictures I took over the years, capturing the clear faces of spirits superimposed over the faces of the human subjects. It involved a special technique and technology, as explained in the series. Chapter 2 has some especially good examples of the spirit faces.
1. Colorado Springs 2. New York 3. Amazement in the basement 4. Deafening silence 5. Visits from beyond 6. Afterword about fear
related article: When spirit photos are crafted by covert collaborators –
- Crossed dimensions – A proposed worldwide network to give Planet Earth a spiritual spring-cleaning, consisting of three tiers of participants: 1) gifted, sensitive men and women like Carly who work in a very direct and personal way with spirit entities near the Earth in vibration, 2) meditators working alone or in teams to stream light into the network, and 3) a small inner team to coordinate things. (This “spring-cleaning-the-world” project became more challenging than I’d expected… and is currently on hold.)
- In Your Dreams – This interesting collection of articles explores dreams… our nightly excursions into the spirit realms. While our conscious mind and physical body are asleep, our astral mind and body are off enjoying various adventures, a glimpse of which we often recall if we awaken right after the dream. As the conscious mind kicks in, the dream fades away into our astral (subconscious) memories. But if we can relax our mind back into a dream or “alpha” state without falling back asleep, many of the dream’s details will return.
- Politics and the Human Spirit – These articles look at politics from the perspectives of leading thinkers from around the world… and beyond. We examine the world around us, the world inside us, and the worlds in-beyond of us… that is, the realms of spirit superimposed over our material world in other dimensions. (A larger collection of political articles can be found on my counterpart website, Noble Savage World.)
- What I Learned from ITC – Several articles on what ITC research taught me.
1 Being sensitive in a harsh world – 2 Controlling emotions – 3 Leaving the family of man – 4 How spirits navigate time and space – 5 Hardships heighten the human experience – 6 To establish a bridge – 7 The illusion of time – 8 Life on the mid-astral plane, or third level – What I learned from ITC about being human – Will I continue ITC research after I die? –
- Science and the Human Spirit – Several articles about modern science and the challenges it faces in trying to reconcile spiritual reality through its neo-Newtonian worldview. (A larger collection of science articles can be found on my counterpart website, Noble Savage World.)
Measuring maya — Foreign-accent syndrome — Science Will Soon Explore Beyond Duality — Asteroids pummeled Earth for 2 billion years — Exoplanets and the prospect we’re not alone! — Mysteries of Eden — Combat killing and the human spirit — Aurora theater tragedy — News in perspective — A life and afterlife debate — Pseudoscience and pseudo-reality — Learning from the ancients — Modern day epicycles — More modern epicycles: science and NDEs — Global warming and shifting poles
Into the Lighter Side – (humor)
- Health and Well-Being – Personal development… physical, emotional, and spiritual growth… including articles on:
Meditation & Prayer:
Heart meditation – Meditation; ticket to paradise – Prayer; another ticket – Tapping on Heaven’s door – Concentrate, Contemplate, Meditate (Sai Baba) –
Some great exercises – Mantric exercises
Cleansing the cluttered mind – Embrace the divine; it’s where we shine – Go to the light – Healing and the human spirit – Love and good will… but what about trust? – The carnal line between noble and savage – An apology can lift the spirit – Go with God, take your bike, don’t hit a bus, but if you do, go with God – Should humanity really know about the afterlife? – Nonspiritual people can find a spiritual path – What do you want to be when you die? –
Are you an extrovert or an introvert? – Know Heaven – Know thyself –
Addiction & Mental Illness:
Nonfunctioning alcoholism – Addiction – Mental illness: barriers lost – Sleep paralysis – Addiction and spiritual blinders
Medicine and the human spirit – Understanding the heart – Last lucid moments before death –
What shapes children the most as they grow up? – Blowing away emotional blocks with breathwork
- My Aftelife Song: The Other Side
- Afterlife Movies – Reviews of movies and documentaries about the afterlife.
- Paranormal Video Clips from Europe – Eight amazing images delivered by spirit groups to the TV sets of ITC researchers in the 1980s…
- News Summaries – Periodic roundups of national and international news, put into perspective of our spiritual and noble-savage heritage.
- December 2016 Part One. . . (Part 2) . . . (Part 3)
- June 2016
- December 2015
- June 2015 Part 1 . . . (Part 2) . . . (Part 3)
If you have trouble finding an article from this index, you might try the search window near the top of this page (or any other page on the site).