- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Oops! Don’t Dwell on the Past
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Life-Swapping: The Amazing Sto… Don Marsh on Philosophy 05: Mysteries of An… Mark Macy on Philosophy 05: Mysteries of An… Don Marsh on Philosophy 05: Mysteries of An…
- Life-Swapping: The Amazing Story and Prophecies of Paul Dienach
- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (2)
- ITC Gem 24: Reliable Facts About Our Afterlife Paradise
- Life on the Mid-Astral Plane, or Third Level
- Maggy's Father Makes His Transition
- Native American Afterlife
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Search Results for: science and spirituality
I’ve been studying the world and its problems and trying to find the best solutions for nearly forty years, and over time I’ve boiled it all down into three sweeping solutions that, I believe, would be most effective in bringing peace and contentment to the world today. Continue reading
For clients with head ailments Josephine would sometimes soak a cotton wad in blessed coconut oil and stuff it into an ear canal until it could no longer be seen. Then she would remove it a few minutes later, dark and toxic, from the other ear! These things, of course, are impossible (almost laughable) from a medical view, but not from a shamanic view, in which fluids and objects can materialize and dematerialize routinely, moving back and forth between the physical and spiritual dimensions in the course of healing work…. Continue reading
The Himalayas have always been regarded by Hindus as a holy place. They are devatma, (alive with the spirit of Brahman). They are an abode of the gods…. Continue reading
People believe in an afterlife out of naïve wishful thinking… out of an unwillingness to accept their eventual demise as a human being. That’s what I believed until cancer knocked me onto a spiritual quest. Yes… I was a devout agnostic up to that point…. Continue reading
During our recent vacation we visited an open AA meeting in a small town. The next day, over lunch, we discussed the experiences shared by the men and women and jotted down some notes…. Continue reading
Many alcoholics tell a similar story, which goes something like this: “I was quiet and shy as a kid. I always felt out of place at school, even at home. Then I had my first drink, and bam!… I was in paradise. I guzzled it like water. Quiet and shy became outgoing and fun-seeking… then wild and crazy… until I blacked out. At long last I felt really alive. Alcohol instantly became the love of my life, and nothing… no one… would ever change that. But over the years things changed, and I hardly noticed it happening. “A few beers” became a quart of vodka… always guzzled. Blackouts happened more often. I’d wake up in a ditch….” Continue reading
As I removed most of the political, economic, and science-related articles from this site a few days ago, some 30 or so articles on spirituality accidentally got lost as well… articles on dreams, Paul Dienach, afterlife descriptions, sleep paralysis, the … Continue reading
Dear Readers! I’ve taken the advice of friends and colleagues… to refocus this website onto its original purpose: Spirituality… and what we’ve learned through 25 years of ITC research about life, afterlife, our ancient heritage, and our paradise destiny. I’ve … Continue reading
When we acknowledge our divine core as the only reality, and our worldly problems and suffering and preoccupations as illusion, then our noble side shines through more brightly and enlightens human society. We find greater peace within us as peace spreads around us. The savage side begins to retreat…. Continue reading