I was lucky to be born in 1949, at the dawn of the Internet Age, with a curious spirit and a knack for writing. As a child I wanted…
- … to know things about life and the world that no one else on Earth had ever known
- … to understand humanity more completely than ever before understood
- .., to grasp more than ever before possible the problems we face and viable ways to solve them
… all to help people live with more consideration and kindness toward each other, and toward the planet and its other species.
Thanks to good luck, deep research, and lots of help from around the world and beyond (including from my wise, loving, and supportive wife Regina), I’m getting closer to achieving all those goals as I enter the autumn years.
Worldly matters. In the 1980s I worked with leading thinkers from many lands to launch a series of peace anthologies with penetrating views into modern social, political, economic, and scientific systems.
Other-worldly matters. Since 1988 (when near-fatal cancer caused me to rethink life and death) I’ve been immersed in a frontier field of research called ITC (instrumental transcommunication), the use of technologies to receive voices, images, and text from the finer worlds of spirit. I helped establish an international ITC panel that was able to sustain communications for a number of years with brilliant minds beyond our world—those who are sometimes called spirits and angels and ethereal beings, and who streamed pure, earth-changing information to us through our technical equipment. My main role in that group, INIT, was to gather up the contacts we received from the other side and to make them available to the public. One main aim of our group, after all, was to help enlighten humanity about our human spiritual heritage with the support and guidance of our spirit friends, especially The Seven ethereal beings whose messages are prominent on this website.
After giving hundreds of public presentations, seminars, and radio and TV interviews, and publishing a number of books and journals, I’m now (in 2014) withdrawing from the public eye in order to share the best information from those 35 years of research on two blogs I’ve set up for that purpose.
Macy Afterlife contains all things spiritual, including timeless truths, a roadmap of the spirit worlds, and vivid descriptions of paradise communities where most of us will awaken after we die. There are insights here that were never before shared with our world. I promise. (This is the site you’re on now.)
Noble Savage World lets us examine ourselves, our groups and our world more deeply, largely through a spiritual filter… revealing the greater truths and principles that move restlessly beneath the surface of human affairs… shaping our noble-savage behavior and boiling over into our social systems. (Noble Savage World is the sister site of this one… the worldly alter-ego of this spiritual site…)
The two sites share some of the same articles that span life and afterlife, including The Human Story collection… but for the most part each site keeps its focus neatly on the appropriate side of the veil.
I hope you enjoy this two-pronged journey into human understanding, and join the discussions at the end of many of the articles.
Here on Macy Afterlife, the journey includes not just our planetary origins . . .
. . . but also our ancient human heritage . . .
. . . as well as our true spiritual nature . . .
. . . the influence of finer spiritual beings upon our lives . . .
. . . and what really happens to us after we die.
I can assure you of two things:
- The contacts that I share on this site (those related to INIT and my own luminator photos) are based on years of serious research and are legitimate to the very best of my knowledge. They are the product of hard work, love, trust, and good will among colleagues on both sides of the veil.
- Those who claim that these contacts are faked or fraudulent (and we do have our detractors) do so out of envy or doubt or fear or some other base motivation stirred up by the ego. My colleague Maggy Harsch-Fischbach, who received (in my opinion) the best spirit communications in history through her TVs, radios, computers, and telephones, once published a cartoon of two ITC researchers experimenting with equipment… one saying, “Your contacts are better than mine, so you are obviously a fraud.”
That sums up the challenges of ITC research on Earth. The hormones and egos responsible for the savage side of human nature present a chronic obstacle to the unity and resonance needed to establish and sustain a contact bridge with the finer realms of spirit.
Once that obstacle can be overcome (and that will involve a refinement of human nature), ITC will be ready to enter a golden age. Love-based ommunication bridges between Heaven and Earth will open wide.
Until then, the contacts received by INIT members during a 6-year window of opportunity (1995-2000) and shared on this macyafterlife site stand as a reliable example of what is possible for our world… under fertile conditions of noble human attitudes.
My associated sites: