It’s too early to tell exactly how this afterlife project will all come together for Carly and me, but we’ll start with three tiers of world service, or spirit work… patterned loosely after what has worked well in esoteric programs such as Goldsmith’s Infinite Way and the Lucis Trust Triangles, and in personal growth and healing programs such as the Twelve Steps.
Starting with Carly and me to test the waters, it could become a growing, worldwide network that might include these tiers…
- gifted, sensitive men and women like Carly who work in a very direct and personal way with spirit entities near the Earth in vibration,
- teams of meditators who stream light into the network by fostering a lasting connection with God through their inner work, and
- a small inner circle who work with each other and with higher guidance (ethereal beings) to coordinate the direction, protection, and support for the network.
Tier 1: The Front Line
Carly could be called a front-line world server or a front-line spirit facilitator. For whatever reason, she has that rare quality among human beings in whose presence the veil opens up, creating a portal of sorts through which ghosts, troubled spirits, nature spirits, gnomes, aliens, and other nonphysical and quasi-physical beings make their presence known in our carnal world in ways that may seem strange to us.
If our project evolves the way I think it might, there will soon be opportunities for other front-line facilitators… spiritually gifted men and women, each doing their part to help rectify and cleanse the troubled spiritual residue that blankets our world like a dark cloud. They could include:
- EVP and ITC researchers trying to establish a technical communication bridge with the other side… more specifically, with the “third level” of human existence in the astral realm,
- Psychic detectives trying to help murder victims find peace with their killers through exposure,
- Alien abductees trying to make sense of their hazy, astral journeys aboard vessels by getting in touch with the technicians and crews of those vessels to reconcile the purpose of their interactions with humans on Earth,
- Mediums who can communicate with troubled spirits who’ve gotten stuck in shadowy worlds near the Earth for whatever reasons after they’ve died, and can help them move to one of the third-level paradise realms where they belong.
These are the types of services that would be provided by the front-line world servers in our network as it evolves.
I’ll introduce the other two tiers and explore them all in more detail in future articles.
The next article will focus on aspects of inner work… heart meditation, contemplation then connection, surrendering to the higher will….
For now, I believe the program should be strictly voluntary and anonymous throughout the first tier of the network, and probably throughout the second tier as well.
We might want to keep a confidential registry of world-servers in our network, as maintained in the Triangles project… or it might work better with no registry at all, as in the Infinite Way and Twelve-Step programs, which provide greater anonymity at the grassroots level… and no organized structure.
So… that’s a start.
Disclaimer: All photos in this “Crossed Dimensions” series are copyright-protected by me and by my colleague identified in the series as “Carly.” Please get permission before downloading and sharing them. If the photos are shared with respect and discretion, there should not be a problem, but getting permission first is the best bet. Thanks! Mark Macy