- Philosophy 09 — Sensitive Souls on Earth
- Philosophy 08 — Our Long History with Extraterrestrials
- Philosophy 07: Faith vs Evidence
- Philosophy 06: Free Will vs Fate
- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Oops! Don’t Dwell on the Past
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
John R.M. Day on Philosophy 09 — Sensitive Soul… Mark Macy on Philosophy 08 — Our Long Histo… Ricky on Philosophy 08 — Our Long Histo… Mark Macy on Philosophy 08 — Our Long Histo…
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Sensitive souls can play an important role in difficult times like these. Whether their sensitivities come genetically (through birth) or spiritually (through incarnation), they often have a hyperawareness of what’s going on around them in the world and want to … Continue reading
Note: An earlier article explored extraterrestrial cultures and their recent interactions with our world, according to five experts on the subject. This new article takes a closer look at those ET cultures based on the work of other researchers and … Continue reading
Are they real, those other-worldly things like angels, spirits, extraterrestrials, and God? Well, that depends largely on: our beliefs (supported by faith), and our theories (supported by evidence). Let’s see how we use faith and evidence to find comfort and … Continue reading
What plays the bigger role in shaping our lives: Free will (the conscious choices we make in this lifetime), or Fate (being subtly, relentlessly pulled toward a preordained life path)? Well, that might just depend on what we consider to … Continue reading
The big picture of mankind, past and present, is like an elaborate jigsaw puzzle with some pieces missing or bent out of shape. Let’s see if we can find a few key pieces that fit—maybe with some slight adjustment—such as: … Continue reading
Note: This article starts with a curious look at wild ape communities then segues into human societies. Along the way it gets into a bit of detail about stress, and how it affects our brains and bodies, and how it … Continue reading
The average adult laughs 17 times a day. Can you believe it? Apparently humans aren’t the only ones with a sense of humor. Monkeys laugh by panting and sometimes screeching when being tickled or playing chase; rats laugh with a … Continue reading
[Note: I think that all of our savage behaviors might come from the same place within us for similar reasons, which we’ll consider briefly at the end of the article. Meanwhile, this article’s mainly about lying and cheating… since the … Continue reading
Philosophy means “love of wisdom,” so this article is about the wisdom that’s been gathered by human minds across the millennia… what it is and how we humans shape it and use it in the course of a lifetime… or … Continue reading
Our INIT group (1995-2000) received a contact from a group of seven ethereal beings in the fall of 1996. It arrived through the telephone answering device of our Luxembourg members, Maggy Fischbach and Jules Harsch. Most of the Luxembourg ITC … Continue reading