- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Oops! Don’t Dwell on the Past
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Life-Swapping: The Amazing Sto… Don Marsh on Philosophy 05: Mysteries of An… Mark Macy on Philosophy 05: Mysteries of An… Don Marsh on Philosophy 05: Mysteries of An…
- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (2)
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
- Making Sense of the Anshar-Agartha-Hollow-Earth People
- Life-Swapping: The Amazing Story and Prophecies of Paul Dienach
- ITC Gem 1: How We Affect the Spirit Worlds
- Worlds Within Worlds 03 – Things To Do in the Afterlife
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The big picture of mankind, past and present, is like an elaborate jigsaw puzzle with some pieces missing or bent out of shape. Let’s see if we can find a few key pieces that fit—maybe with some slight adjustment—such as: … Continue reading
Note: This article starts with a curious look at wild ape communities then segues into human societies. Along the way it gets into a bit of detail about stress, and how it affects our brains and bodies, and how it … Continue reading
The average adult laughs 17 times a day. Can you believe it? Apparently humans aren’t the only ones with a sense of humor. Monkeys laugh by panting and sometimes screeching when being tickled or playing chase; rats laugh with a … Continue reading
[Note: I think that all of our savage behaviors might come from the same place within us for similar reasons, which we’ll consider briefly at the end of the article. Meanwhile, this article’s mainly about lying and cheating… since the … Continue reading
Philosophy means “love of wisdom,” so this article is about the wisdom that’s been gathered by human minds across the millennia… what it is and how we humans shape it and use it in the course of a lifetime… or … Continue reading
Our INIT group (1995-2000) received a contact from a group of seven ethereal beings in the fall of 1996. It arrived through the telephone answering device of our Luxembourg members, Maggy Fischbach and Jules Harsch. Most of the Luxembourg ITC … Continue reading
If we each took the time to make a top-ten list of everything that’s important to us during a lifetime, most of us would probably put some of these things (pictured at right) near the top of our list. Scientists … Continue reading
Many societies today are churning… coming apart… dividing sharply into opposing camps. Americans have watched it happen here in the States early in the 21st century—left-wing Democrats vs right-wing Republicans—but it’s also happening in Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, India, Indonesia, Kenya, … Continue reading
Morals, ethics, and laws help us distinguish right from wrong. They can get complicated, so let’s try to keep it simple while considering: how the whole notion of “right and wrong” came to be, what morals, ethics, and laws really … Continue reading
Let’s look at a particular kind of happiness. Not the thrills and hormonal stimulation we get from sex and roller-coasters and fame and fortune, but rather the inspiration and inner glow that comes from watching the sun set… or being … Continue reading