- Philosophy 07: Faith vs Evidence
- Philosophy 06: Free Will vs Fate
- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Oops! Don’t Dwell on the Past
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Kate on Philosophy 07: Faith vs E… Kate on Philosophy 07: Faith vs E… Mark Macy on Philosophy 07: Faith vs E… Mark Macy on Philosophy 06: Free Will vs…
- The Worst of the Worst: Nonfunctioning Alcoholism
- ITC Gem 17: Avoiding Dark Forces in Spirit Work
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
- The Human Story 13: Thoth the Atlantean
- Should Humanity Really Know About the Afterlife?... a Debate
- Dark Afterlife Adventures 11: Analysis
- The Human Story 16: End of Story, End of Times
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Author Archives: Mark Macy
Are they real, those other-worldly things like angels, spirits, extraterrestrials, and God? Well, that depends largely on: our beliefs (supported by faith), and our theories (supported by evidence). Let’s see how we use faith and evidence to find comfort and … Continue reading
What plays the bigger role in shaping our lives: Free will (the conscious choices we make in this lifetime), or Fate (being subtly, relentlessly pulled toward a preordained life path)? Well, that might just depend on what we consider to … Continue reading
The big picture of mankind, past and present, is like an elaborate jigsaw puzzle with some pieces missing or bent out of shape. Let’s see if we can find a few key pieces that fit—maybe with some slight adjustment—such as: … Continue reading
Note: This article starts with a curious look at wild ape communities then segues into human societies. Along the way it gets into a bit of detail about stress, and how it affects our brains and bodies, and how it … Continue reading
The average adult laughs 17 times a day. Can you believe it? Apparently humans aren’t the only ones with a sense of humor. Monkeys laugh by panting and sometimes screeching when being tickled or playing chase; rats laugh with a … Continue reading
[Note: I think that all of our savage behaviors might come from the same place within us for similar reasons, which we’ll consider briefly at the end of the article. Meanwhile, this article’s mainly about lying and cheating… since the … Continue reading
Philosophy means “love of wisdom,” so this article is about the wisdom that’s been gathered by human minds across the millennia… what it is and how we humans shape it and use it in the course of a lifetime… or … Continue reading
Our INIT group (1995-2000) received a contact from a group of seven ethereal beings in the fall of 1996. It arrived through the telephone answering device of our Luxembourg members, Maggy Fischbach and Jules Harsch. Most of the Luxembourg ITC … Continue reading
If we each took the time to make a top-ten list of everything that’s important to us during a lifetime, most of us would probably put some of these things (pictured at right) near the top of our list. Scientists … Continue reading
Many societies today are churning… coming apart… dividing sharply into opposing camps. Americans have watched it happen here in the States early in the 21st century—left-wing Democrats vs right-wing Republicans—but it’s also happening in Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, India, Indonesia, Kenya, … Continue reading