- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Oops! Don’t Dwell on the Past
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
- Worlds Within Worlds 20 — Good and Evil in a Nutshell
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Kate on Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… John R.M. Day on Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Mark Macy on Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?…
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (2)
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?... Laughter?
- Life-Swapping: The Amazing Story and Prophecies of Paul Dienach
- The Human Story 5: The Seven Ethereals
- The Human Story 13: Thoth the Atlantean
- ITC Gem 34: Medicine and the Human Spirit
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?...
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Author Archives: Mark Macy
The average adult laughs 17 times a day. Can you believe it? Apparently humans aren’t the only ones with a sense of humor. Monkeys laugh by panting and sometimes screeching when being tickled or playing chase; rats laugh with a … Continue reading
[Note: I think that all of our savage behaviors might come from the same place within us for similar reasons, which we’ll consider briefly at the end of the article. Meanwhile, this article’s mainly about lying and cheating… since the … Continue reading
Philosophy means “love of wisdom,” so this article is about the wisdom that’s been gathered by human minds across the millennia… what it is and how we humans shape it and use it in the course of a lifetime… or … Continue reading
Our INIT group (1995-2000) received a contact from a group of seven ethereal beings in the fall of 1996. It arrived through the telephone answering device of our Luxembourg members, Maggy Fischbach and Jules Harsch. Most of the Luxembourg ITC … Continue reading
If we each took the time to make a top-ten list of everything that’s important to us during a lifetime, most of us would probably put some of these things (pictured at right) near the top of our list. Scientists … Continue reading
Many societies today are churning… coming apart… dividing sharply into opposing camps. Americans have watched it happen here in the States early in the 21st century—left-wing Democrats vs right-wing Republicans—but it’s also happening in Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, India, Indonesia, Kenya, … Continue reading
Morals, ethics, and laws help us distinguish right from wrong. They can get complicated, so let’s try to keep it simple while considering: how the whole notion of “right and wrong” came to be, what morals, ethics, and laws really … Continue reading
Let’s look at a particular kind of happiness. Not the thrills and hormonal stimulation we get from sex and roller-coasters and fame and fortune, but rather the inspiration and inner glow that comes from watching the sun set… or being … Continue reading
(Note: Up to five types of symbiosis describe how living systems on Earth interact, according to biologists. This article suggests that the larger omniverse uses just one of those types, possibly two of them. Around the time of INIT, we … Continue reading
Note: I’ve mentioned money in other articles in the series, but it plays such a big role in human affairs that it probably needs a short article of its own… just to put it in perspective. There are two basic … Continue reading