Maggy Fischbach of Luxembourg, and the INIT organization we established in 1995, received many vivid descriptions of the spirit world in which most of us will awaken after we die.
We received not just verbal descriptions, but many pictures as well. Most of that illuminating information can be found in the articles listed below.
Pictures from the afterlife:
Pictures with descriptions:
- The afterlife of Jules Verne
- The afterlife of Sir Richard Francis Burton
- The afterlife of Anne de Guigne
- Fantastic arrivals into the worlds of spirit
- Maggy’s father crosses over…
… then reports from inside Timestream
… then meets an Ice Age man at the big, white house…
Verbal descriptions from the afterlife via ITC:
- Life on the mid-astral planes
- Reliable look in-beyond
- Life on the other side
- More afterlife descriptions
- Timestream and othe spirit groups
- The afterlife of Arthur Moos
- Strangeness of material reality
- Perspective from Beyond
- More about Planet Varid
- Reincarnation from ethereal eyes
- How some people reincarnate
- The end of reincarnation
- Convincing a skeptical public
- ITC or magic or God, what’s the spiritual path for me?
- Reincarnation and the tree of life
- Afterlife update 2018
Dark Afterlife Adventures (I wrote this series of articles as a detailed summary and review of a classic 1896 book called Wanderer in the Spirit Land, by Franchezzo. I include it on this website because the book correlates well with what we were told through ITC systems about the spirit realms while going into much more first-hand detail about the various realms, especially the dark, troubled realms associated with the Earth.)
…1 Lost in the dark (chapters 1-5).
…2 Serving the Brotherhood (chapters 6-9).
…3 Struggling out of darkness into light (chapters 10-14).
…4 Preparing for rescue work (chapters 15-17).
…5 Rescue mission from hell (chapters 18-21).
…6 More hell (chapters 22-24).
…7 Old generals never die (chapters 25-26).
…8 Weary homecoming (chapter 27).
…9 Free at last (chapters 28-31).
..10 Journey’s end at the threshold to heaven (Chapters 32-34).