Part Four: Into the Dark
I grew up in the heaven‘n-hell culture of small-town, Christian America, but opted for atheism in my 20s and 30s. The notions of god and afterlife seemed like wishful thinking, at best.
Then, when I got seriously interested in ITC and afterlife research, starting around age 40, my mind naturally tried to partition the spirit worlds into two big parts… light, kind, heavenly realms on one hand… and dark, mean, hellish places on the other.
I suppose it seemed like the Christian thing to do.
Well, the more I study the Timestream spirit contacts that we received in the 1990s, and the more I explore shamanism… the more I realize that it’s just not that simple.
Of the countless realms throughout the vast omniverse that flourish with spirit beings, two in particular have the most impact on our material world and our carnal lives…
- The Third spirit level, or mid-astral realm, is the place where most humans from Earth awaken after they die. It is the home world of Timestream spirit group.
- The shadow world is like blanket of spiritual residue that covers our planet.
… and both of these realms are inhabited by spirits of late humans from all walks of life… of wide-ranging dispositions. Our spirit friends at Timestream told us in the early 1990s:
Almost everyone arrives here with false hopes and expectations, some because of lack of spiritual understanding, others because of their religious teachers who had a very incomplete view of this world.
Many here (in the mid-Astral planes) led a good life on Earth but were not perfect. People who occasionally lie are not bad as long as they do not hurt anyone else with their deception. People who are unjust out of ignorance, or because they act in haste, are not bad people.
There are many here who never sent a person from their door because he was lower on the social ladder, had different political views or another religion. Some of them ask themselves, “Why am I sharing this planet with cheats, adulterers, liars, thieves, and those who indulged in excesses and were disloyal?!”
They know that these other souls cannot harm them, but they are terribly upset and disappointed that they must be here, among them, rather than in a promised land.
Starting in 1994, I received a series of phone calls from the late Konstantin Raudive, who was working through Timestream. Here’s one of several examples that’ll give you an idea of how clearly our kind, supportive, respectful spirit friends at Timestream were able to come through our equipment.
My Brush With a Negative Spirit Shaman
Then on April 4, 1996, I received a phone call that gave me a chill. The cackling, croaking voice claimed to be Konstantin Raudive, but it lacked all the depth and good will that characterized all of his other contacts with me and with my colleagues in Europe. There seemed to be an underlying disagreeableness, even malevolence, in the voice. The message said, simply, “This is Konstantin Raudive,” three consecutive times, each in a different, manufactured voice.
I immediately sent a FAX to my friend Maggy Fischbach in Luxembourg, to get her opinion, since she was getting contacts from Timestream on an almost daily basis. The following day Maggy received the following contact in her computer:
It was of course not K.R. who phoned Mark, but a negative entity from here (on the mid-astral plane) known as Afra…. Unite your efforts and you will be strong. Avoid contact with those on your side who do not know where they belong. Swejen Salter, 1996 April 5, 16:22
Afra is apparently some sort of negative shamanic spirit living on the Third level, probably not to be confused with…
Negative spirits such as Afra can gain entry into otherwise positive spirit projects such as ITC when there is conflict, contention, or other forms of negative thinking among researchers. It’s just a matter of resonance: savage thoughts and motivations among humans attract savage spirits.
And those savage spirits don’t necessarily come from dark, troubled spirit realms as we (or, as I) sometimes assume. They can come from the same Third-level world inhabited by our positive spirit friends of good intention.
I received a second contact from Afra a couple of years later, this time through radio. During my early morning experiments on September 15, 1998, the radio sounds were replaced suddenly by a spirit message that lasted about a minute, breaking down at one point and then resuming. The voice said,
Let’s keep this secret close to us, a reminder to make our secret radio-telephone calls on the high frequency band that will support the communications. For example… (The contact broke down for a few seconds, and the voices of the radio broadcast returned. Then the spirit voice resumed) …a 12-MHz venue. Should be 12 MHz. For direct dial, call 905-4448.”
Legitimate ITC contacts from Timestream never advocated creepy or deceptive behavior the way this contact did.
Our spirit friends, concerned by negative spirit contacts like this one, embarked on an expedition into the mountains of their world to seek out one of The Seven, whom they found meditating in a cave. The ethereal being addressed the spirit explorers:
You need not ask any questions. You have come because of Afra and his group. They have been active again for a few weeks. I knew you would come. I have waited for you.
The spirit exploratory team replied,
“Honorable One, what can we do about this group? They make people on Earth feel insecure and sow mistrust and discord among followers of ITC. Those from Terra who experiment, complain to Timestream that we have to do something to stop the hoax contacts that are now occurring to some of them….”
Adolf Homes Contends With Another Troublesome Spirit Shaman
German ITC experimenter Adolf Homes received a series of contacts from a spirit-world shaman called Majo, who in lifetime had been a Mongolian (Buryat) shaman who associated with Genghis Khan. (DschingisChan).
The two of them still live in a Mongol community on the Third level, as becomes apparent through various contacts. Apparently Homes himself had been a Mongol in another incarnation, circa 1283.
Majo referred to Homes and his colleagues, physicist Ernst Senkowski and psychic Vladimir DeLavre, by their alleged shamanic names: Mose, Aurora, and Aaron, respectively. Dr Senkowski coordinated, analyzed, researched, and translated the ITC contacts of Adolf Homes.
Following are a few of the interesting messages delivered to Adolf Homes from Majo the Shaman.
- MOSE, you are a shaman, give my regards to AARON, to AURORA. They, too, are shamans.
- DSCHINGISCHAN and other Mongols live here in a big community… Many emperors have become little children… You must always shamanize… All trees, animals and men will be restored to health again… You are becoming odd men, have lost the Great Spirit… Great Spirit is, and trees bring truth… Shamans watch over the truth… DSCHINGISCHAN has killed one man only, your single consciousness kills 5 million.
- Countless dimensions are open to us like to you, nevertheless I have stayed a SHAMAN – Many of us do not see their way to reincarnation because the birth of the physical can be more shocking than (the) death… A reincarnation involves many manipulations that are out of the reach of your comprehension
- I, MAJO the SHAMAN, am able to take my place in every epoch of your history in time, for the not-time is the key to time.
- For the year 2015 a change/transformation of your (humanity’s) consciousness is planned. UFO(s) will initiate the events.
- In the field of tension of facets of (the) positive acting probably lies the lightness form God, or something omnipotent. Since 4.7.1681 this information is within the forms of the quanta and has been transmitted repeatedly via so-called mediumistic(ally gifted) individual.
- In 1467, Aaron, Mose, Aurora belonged to the Mar(r)ans. (note by translator: Spanish invective for compulsorily baptized Moors and Jews (16th century). For fear of beheading they converted to a created brutal God, say Group 2109.
The contacts from Majo the Shaman, which caused Adolf Homes significant distress, lasted from 1994 up until Homes’s death in 1997.
The transition of Adolf Homes onto the Third level after his death is a fascinating story in its own right….
In the next (and probably the final) installment of this series, I’ll introduce a woman (whom I’ll call Kate), who has suffered tremendously over the past year from a combination of advanced Lyme disease and a shamanic curse. She and her husband have paid a small fortune to a growing list of medical doctors, energy healers, psychics, and shamans in a futile attempt to reverse her deteriorating condition.