I no longer get the kinds of spirit contacts by phone or telephone answering device that I used to get in the late 1990s… contacts like these, from the spirit of EVP pioneer Konstantin Raudive [1909-74]…
Our spirit friends nowadays don’t evoke clear voices or pictures through my radio or TV, or take over my computer to deliver text and images… as they did for some of my fellow INIT members in Europe two decades ago.
It was a time of miracles, then. A communication bridge opened wide between our INIT group on Earth and spirit groups like Timestream that lived in communities at the Third Level, where most of us humans get settled into a new and better life after we die. (Read more about the Third Level… )
Then, around the year 2000, the contacts ended.
Initially, the loss of our spirit communication bridge was devastating to me. After all, there was so much to lose!
- Our ethereal friends, The Seven, had been disclosing long-buried secrets about our ancient human heritage (which probably traces back in time at least 4 billion years).
- Our many, many spirit friends had been sharing detailed descriptions of the timeless world they woke up in after their lifetimes on Earth.
So many world-changing possibilities… lost….
But with time my shock and disappointment gradually transmuted into a solid lifetime purpose: To understand what really transpired during our brush with miracles… how ITC really works… and to try to explain it clearly to the world.
Once we know what exactly makes ITC possible, then we humans on Earth will be able to start establishing sustainable high-tech communication channels with the other side.
For now, there seems to be just one major obstacle in the way… but before addressing that obstacle, let’s look at some conditions that may seem like obstacles to ITC but in fact are not. I’ve come to realize that the biggest obstacle to ITC is not…
- the limited power of the ethereal beings (there is no limit), nor
- a lack of interest in the spirit realms (there is tremendous interest on the Third level in opening communications with Earth), nor
- the level of modern technology (many technologies today could accommodate ITC contacts).
The only real obstacle to ITC is our humanness… more specifically, the dark side or savage side of our humanness.
ITC involves a living communication network that has to be resonant. The minds and attitudes of everyone in the network, on both sides of the veil, have to be in harmony with each other… like radios all tuned to the same frequency. That, according to our spirit friends, is the only way that ITC can work.
There are certain qualities of being human that make ITC possible by allowing us to resonate with each other, and there are other qualities within us that cause discord… that prevent ITC.
Which is precisely why I’ve come think of us humans on Earth as noble-savage creatures. I’ve spent most of my life trying to make sense of the myriad beliefs, attitudes, and behavior patterns that compel us to do the things we do… to be the way we are. And thanks to what I learned from ITC, I’ve been sorting through all of that diverse human nature to determine…
- What human qualities promote ITC (those are what I call our noble qualities), and
- What human qualities prevent ITC (those are our savage qualities).
This macyafterlife website (and, to a lesser degree, its counterpart noblesavageworld site) has all of that information scattered throughout its many pages.
My current focus is a new website, where I’m busily putting it all into neat and clear perspective… what precise steps we humans can take to become more ITC worthy… to become noble human beings working together toward the noble purpose that is ITC.
- Meditation and prayer can slowly fine-tune our minds and spirits to provide fertile conditions for ITC.
- Dreams are like a meter to determine our personal ITC worthiness. Dreaming is a time when our conscious mind closes down to the material world and our spiritual mind becomes active in the spirit worlds. Paying attention to our dreams as soon as we awaken can help to bridge the gap between these two inner parts of our self. If our dreams are mostly peaceful and happy, we’re probably suited to do our part in an ITC bridge with a competent, respectful spirit group. If we often awaken from troubled dreams in which fear or anger or aggression is prevalent within us or among those spirit-people around us in our dreams, then our presence in the ITC group will likely disturb the contact field and attract troubled spirits into the bridge.
That new site (which I’m still busy developing) is all about how to refine a group of ITC collaborators so that they can resonate with a competent spirit group motivated by good will and love… so that they can sustain a viable communication bridge between Earth and Third Level of the spirit worlds.
The new site is currently in two pieces:
- A public piece defines ITC and spells out the mission and other basics of an ITC group.
- A private piece could be used to refine an ITC group and its individual members so that the group becomes a worldwide, resonant living system that can open up a clean, healthy rapport with a resonant spirit group like Timestream.
You can track the progress of that two-part website as it quickly approaches preliminary completion. It could well be the last act in this drama that has been my current lifetime. I’ll probably complete the site in the next few months, and then carefully polish it up over the coming years. In any case, I think the information on that new site may be helpful to someone… sometime….
Here are links to both pieces of the new website: