Our Cataclysmic Beginnings and Their Implications for Modern Living

A puzzling story of our ancient past emerges from letters our INIT group received from seven ethereal beings, especially these excerpts:

• Long, long ago when humans came to Earth from Eden (or Marduk), they lost mastery over nature after their dissension with the serpent…. Humans had to fight against nature and some of its most dangerous creatures (presumably dinosaurs)….
  • The “fall of Man” is a legend… based on… a factual incident: the downfall of the civilization you often call Atlantis… brought about by the descendants of the last inhabitants of Marduk who became marooned on planet Terra. This downfall came through reliance and blind trust in a massive technology….

I’ve been studying that story for the past 20 years, trying to add pieces to the puzzle.

As I carefully correlated that ethereal information with scientific evidence, the story became more and more solid… but also more and more mind-boggling.

Humans on Earth 4 billion years ago? No. Possible. Way… right?

But that seems to be the case, unless I have misinterpreted the information from The Seven.

I believe I have interpreted everything correctly, so for better or worse, 4,000,000,000 years ago is where the story of humans on Earth begins.

Long, long ago a planet called Eden, or Marduk, circled the sun between Mars and Jupiter.

orbits01

Eden was a flourishing jewel… a Saturn-sized, paradise planet inhabited by giant, superhuman beings who were on a mission to spread human life throughout the solar system… wherever possible.

Eden-Earth

After colonizing nearby planets, including Earth, Eden was suddenly destroyed.

Their powerful technologies destroyed their planet in a massive explosion that killed most of the physical life throughout the solar system… life that the Edenites themselves had been carefully nurturing like a celestial garden.

Colonists on Earth somehow survived the explosion and were the last, living Edenites… and they were left to pick up the pieces. Not an easy job, as shrapnel from the explosion pummeled the planets and moons in our solar system for hundreds of millions of years.

IcaAstronomer2

This is one of many ancient carved stones dug up near Ica, Peru, last century. It shows an ancient astronomer watching an asteroid through a telescope.

This fellow was probably one of the Edenite castaways on Earth after the explosion, or maybe a descendant of those original castaways.

Now, skip ahead 3 billion years to the time of dinosaurs.

figurines-icaStones

Some 33,000 ancient figurines (left) were dug up in Acámbaro, Mexico in the 1940s, and more than 15,000 carved stones (right) were found in Peru in the 1960s. These ancient relics are solid evidence that humans were alive on Earth 70 million years ago during the time of dinosaurs.

Life on Earth was not the paradise that Eden had been. After the explosion, Terra was a chaotic place that eventually became a terrible world of monsters in which life killed life to survive.

It stands to reason that those troubled times long ago stirred up grief, terror, rage, and uncertainty among our ancient ancestors… and that residual distress, still locked up in our human nature today, stirs up the fears and doubts that we experience day to day.

The Seven ethereal beings told INIT member Maggy Fischbach of Luxembourg:

“The animal consciousness has been forced on humanity, humans themselves are not bad. Prior to the last ice-age men lived peacefully together, man with man and man with animals.”

Even today, 4 billion years later, our solar system is full of debris from that ancient explosion of planet Eden:

• the rings around Saturn…
  • the asteroid belt…
  • the Kuiper belt…
  • the Oort cloud of icy debris that engulfs the sun and planets of our solar system like a whale around microscopic plankton.

Oort-Kuiper-Asteroids-Saturn

I suspect these are all the result of the explosion of Eden 4 billion years ago. This is what probably happened:

• Water from Eden was blown far beyond the solar system to become icy debris of the Oort cloud.
  • Soil and vegetation probably flew to the edge of the solar system to become the Kuiper belt.
  • Heavy metals and fine dust were mostly spread among the planets to become asteroids (metals) and planetary rings (dust).

Modern science, of course, thinks that is an absurd idea: Humans alive 4 billion years ago. I used to think that too, but now I have changed my mind.

Science also thinks that the afterlife is an absurd idea. Again, I used to think that too, but now I have changed my mind.

Someday soon, I hope, our spiritual nature and our ancient human heritage, which came together for me through ITC, will come together for science through some sort of enlightened scientific process.

(Note: I’m adding a picture of surgeries depicted on some of those ancient Ica Stones, after reading the comment from Kate below.)

icaSurgeriesCollage

Advertisements

About Mark Macy

Main interests are other-worldly matters (www.macyafterlife.com) and worldly matters (www.noblesavageworld.com)

15 Responses to Our Cataclysmic Beginnings and Their Implications for Modern Living

1. This is an excellent summary post Mark…it seems as if your mind is no longer boggled on the subject.
    You certainly have un-boggled my mind. These simple facts and bits of archeological evidence and astronomical explanations make good sense to me.
    Thank you.

• Mark Macy says:

Thanks John, it took me about 20 years to sort, assemble, and unboggle. The two letters were received from the other side in 1996. I didn’t know what to make of them at the time. They talked about saints, elementals, subduing the wild animals of Earth, Dionysus-Zagreus, massive Atlantean technologies, Adam, Marduk….

I’m still not 100 percent certain that Eden was a planet in our solar system, but as science (especially NASA) has mapped out asteroids, the Kuiper belt, and the Oort cloud, the more that theory starts to make sense. Now it just feels to me like Occam’s Razor points directly at Marduk exploding 4 billion years ago.

It makes more sense than the mainstream theory of science, which says, “Comets (of the Oort cloud) are the leftover icy building blocks from the time of planet formation, which formed in the region of the outer planets. Essentially these comets are dirty snowballs, composed primarily of water ice, with some carbon monoxide and other ices, in addition to interstellar dust.”

The comets of the Oort cloud, the asteroids, and other debris cluttering things up around the solar system aren’t from the time of planet formation, I figure, but from the time of planet destruction (that is, Marduk/Eden).

I suspect science will come around soon, and now I’m just kind of excited to see how that transformation comes about. It’ll be huge.

2. kate says:

If we lived peacefully before the ice age what went wrong. Are we supposed to eat animals is a question I keep asking myself. We came from Eden but where did the Edenites come from…did they evolve or did they come from other parts of the universe? I find it interesting spirit start the story by telling us we came from Eden logically that would suggest that is where it all began, which I find hard to believe, that would support Darwins theory of evolutiion but on a different planet.

From the evidence of carvings and atifacts it seems the ancients could have been aware of genetics…maybe we have been genetically changed with other animals…Greg Braden springs to mind. He decoded human genes to find a clear message about who we are and god. It makes me wonder if our genes were genetically manipulated and there’s also many ancient pictures of human like reptiles. There is a certain Lucifer worshipping cult that depict a man like beast with a goats head along with all the goats head hand signs (don’t want to get to controversial)……..

• Mark Macy says:

Kate, that’s one thing I’ve had trouble trying to figure out from the ethereal messages. If humans all got along with each other and with animals before the last ice age… but if Marduk exploded long before that… how could they have been so peaceful and content during those troubled years between the two events. Earth must have been a rough place from all of the impacts once the explosion happened.

You’re right about etchings showing ancient surgeries… (I’ll add a picture of some of those Ica Stones at the end of the article, thanks to your comment).

And I suspect you’re right: those surgeries might be part of the “massive technology” that Atlantis inherited from their ancient Edenite ancestors (whose work and whose lives are presumably depicted on those Ica stones).

More to think about………..

Mark

• Mark Macy says:

Kate, another reply to your comment: Where did Eden and the Edenites come from?

What makes the most sense to me is that bright minds in the finer realms had the task of spreading intelligent life out into the material universes, including our own. That was probably much longer ago than 4 billion years. Most of the “life-seeding” in the project probably went smoothly in most galaxies and solar systems, but a huge mistake and learning experience happened with Marduk/Eden. Transducing massive ethereal technologies into the material realm can have devastating consequences.

That’s the scenario that makes most sense to me, but it’s just a guess or theory based on what I’ve learned about related things, like in the article above.

• kate says:

Thanks for replies Mark. Life-seeding beggers the question of where the life seeds come from and how are they made, where do souls come from originally! My mind is boggling a bit when I sit and think about it. There is great relevance and importance of what the ethereals have said in messages and I should imagine what they haven’t said and what they have left out. All interesting stuff thanks.

• Mark Macy says:

Yes, they give puzzle pieces in their messages and it seems it’s up to us to put them together as best we can. My ‘theory’ is that they originally came from finer realms, and sort of donned superhuman (by our standards) physical bodies to navigate in this dimension, the way an astronaut dons a spacesuit, and they were working on a project to spread intelligent life and culture in the material universe, which seems to be about as far-removed from ‘the source’ as possible while sustaining any stability in the peace and order of the life force or AUM or holy spirit that’s emitted by the source to create and sustain life at all levels. Vibrations get slow here and pockets of darkness and chaos form. (Just my theory, what makes the most sense to me based on what I’ve tried to figure out from what they’ve told us.) The accidental destruction of Eden/Marduk is one example of the chaos that can happen out here in the fringes of the omniverse… all of which is created and sustained from the life force or timeless consciousness of the source.

A question you opened your previous comment with has been gnawing at me too.

“If we lived peacefully before the ice age, what went wrong? Are we supposed to eat animals is a question I keep asking myself.”

They addressed that in at least a couple of contacts that I recall, one being about “mad cow disease or mad human disease.” I think they said something about meat-eating humanity having difficulty finding peace and purpose in the grander scheme. They didn’t say meat-eating is “wrong” (since by the standards of Earth it certainly doesn’t seem to be), but in another contact (linked in the above article) they implied that predatory behavior in and of itself, which is so widespread here on Earth, is the result of mistakes made in Atlantis… i.e. the “fall of man.” Hope that makes sense.

• Mark Macy says:

So… (getting close here, I think)… I need to write another article about the Pleistocene Epoch and most recent ice age and how the dinosaurs (“the serpent”) fit together… all of which led into the rise of Atlantis… and then all of that, I think, will forge another huge puzzle piece for the story. Thanks Kate!

Mark

• Mark Macy says:

Also I have to try to figure out if Technician’s reference to “the last ice age” meant the Pleistocene Epoch (familiarly called “the Ice Age”) or the Karoo Ice Age (which was the last real “ice age,” according to scientists). Things can’t be simple, can they?

• kate says:

I wanted to reference this before but didn’t because my memory failed me but just had a top up from information I listened to years ago on the Sumerian Clay tablets. There are half a million tablets and approximately only 20% have been translated, the language is cuneform and there are only a couple of hundred people that can translate it. Zecharia Sitchin was one who spent decades studying and learning cuneform, he has written many books on it. The tablets are said to pre date the bible by about 4 thousand years and are all in Iraq…..According to tablets Annunaki came from a planet called Nibiru (10th planet depicted on tablets), looking for gold that they used in thier atmosphere. According to the translations gene splicing and cloning with earthlings took place, artficial insemination to form first hybrid with a similar sounding name to Adam. The earthlings were to be used as workers to mine the gold but the population was out of control and when the Annunaki knew of the big flood about to happen they decided to save the DNA of Earths animals, including us and let the flood destroy the rest of us. The clay tablets seem to portray the same story as that depicted about Noah etc. only difference is he wasn’t called Noah and there were no real animals….After the flood in mesopotamia the annunaki taught the few left agriculture and knowledge of energy manipulation. They were left a white powder to eat which they made into Mana containing monatomic gold amongst other metals like copper….which we now know as minerals. The story of the treasure recovered and fought over and knowledge goes on through the ages including the knights Templar and Free masons…..In Baghdad Iraq 1999 to 2001 french and german arhaeologists were recovering from Sumeria huge ammonts of artifacts which apparently was amazing new discoveries but in 2003 the National Museum in Iraq was looted and 170,000 items gone from upper floors and the, so say, real treasure of 10,000 pieces from the basement. How much of all this is accurate is debateable as with the so called translations on the clay tablets but if some of this is true it may fill some gaps somewhere?? I don’t know! Interesting how the discoveries and demise of them happened around the same time as INIT.
            The story about Marduk would have occured long before the Annunaki but it seems so similar?

Sorry if this is controversial but if we believe what we see on these aritifacts then unless we excavate these artifacts ourselves personally we have to believe and trust others at some point. Thanks for your replies it has given me a new way of thinking about the seeding of spirit and souls which I find fascinating.

• Mark Macy says:

Kate, this is simply amazing! You’re quite the fount of knowledge.

Naturally I’ve heard about Mr Sitchen’s work. Since getting involved in ITC I’ve generally suspected that his 10th planet idea (or 9th planet or Planet X?) was connected to (or maybe a misinterpretation of?) the real Marduk / Eden that The Seven told us about through ITC.

Beyond that I’ve known that he was privy to some vital information about our distant past, but I’d never explored the details. Thank you so much for this brilliant synopsis of the work of a brilliant man.

Mark

3. kate says:

It seems there is a constant replay of the same happenings through out time, with variations, which makes me wonder if this isn’t something to do with the parallel universes. Maybe a planet and all it’s contents, its universe is as one and instead of the miopic view we believe as an individual spirit…the whole lot has to reincarnate, all of it and our god. Just me thinking aloud.

• Mark Macy says:

Now you’re bordering on the weird….

(Right up my alley. Exactly the kinds of stuff I like to think about.) 🙂

• kate says:

Chuckles… I know I am 🙂

• kate says:

I watched the Jim Marrs Lecture on youtube in order to do my reply which does seem to tie up with the work of Sitchen but accuracy is down to research, it sounds right to me but maybe inaccurate…either way anyone reading this can find out through their own resources.