- Long, long ago when humans came to Earth from Eden (or Marduk), they lost mastery over nature after their dissension with the serpent…. Humans had to fight against nature and some of its most dangerous creatures (presumably dinosaurs)….
- The “fall of Man” is a legend… based on… a factual incident: the downfall of the civilization you often call Atlantis… brought about by the descendants of the last inhabitants of Marduk who became marooned on planet Terra. This downfall came through reliance and blind trust in a massive technology….
I’ve been studying that story for the past 20 years, trying to add pieces to the puzzle.
As I carefully correlated that ethereal information with scientific evidence, the story became more and more solid… but also more and more mind-boggling.
Humans on Earth 4 billion years ago? No. Possible. Way… right?
But that seems to be the case, unless I have misinterpreted the information from The Seven.
I believe I have interpreted everything correctly, so for better or worse, 4,000,000,000 years ago is where the story of humans on Earth begins.
Long, long ago a planet called Eden, or Marduk, circled the sun between Mars and Jupiter.
Eden was a flourishing jewel… a Saturn-sized, paradise planet inhabited by giant, superhuman beings who were on a mission to spread human life throughout the solar system… wherever possible.
After colonizing nearby planets, including Earth, Eden was suddenly destroyed.
Their powerful technologies destroyed their planet in a massive explosion that killed most of the physical life throughout the solar system… life that the Edenites themselves had been carefully nurturing like a celestial garden.
Colonists on Earth somehow survived the explosion and were the last, living Edenites… and they were left to pick up the pieces. Not an easy job, as shrapnel from the explosion pummeled the planets and moons in our solar system for hundreds of millions of years.
This is one of many ancient carved stones dug up near Ica, Peru, last century. It shows an ancient astronomer watching an asteroid through a telescope.
This fellow was probably one of the Edenite castaways on Earth after the explosion, or maybe a descendant of those original castaways.
Now, skip ahead 3 billion years to the time of dinosaurs.
Life on Earth was not the paradise that Eden had been. After the explosion, Terra was a chaotic place that eventually became a terrible world of monsters in which life killed life to survive.
It stands to reason that those troubled times long ago stirred up grief, terror, rage, and uncertainty among our ancient ancestors… and that residual distress, still locked up in our human nature today, stirs up the fears and doubts that we experience day to day.
The Seven ethereal beings told INIT member Maggy Fischbach of Luxembourg:
“The animal consciousness has been forced on humanity, humans themselves are not bad. Prior to the last ice-age men lived peacefully together, man with man and man with animals.”
Even today, 4 billion years later, our solar system is full of debris from that ancient explosion of planet Eden:
- the rings around Saturn…
- the asteroid belt…
- the Kuiper belt…
- the Oort cloud of icy debris that engulfs the sun and planets of our solar system like a whale around microscopic plankton.
I suspect these are all the result of the explosion of Eden 4 billion years ago. This is what probably happened:
- Water from Eden was blown far beyond the solar system to become icy debris of the Oort cloud.
- Soil and vegetation probably flew to the edge of the solar system to become the Kuiper belt.
- Heavy metals and fine dust were mostly spread among the planets to become asteroids (metals) and planetary rings (dust).
Modern science, of course, thinks that is an absurd idea: Humans alive 4 billion years ago. I used to think that too, but now I have changed my mind.
Science also thinks that the afterlife is an absurd idea. Again, I used to think that too, but now I have changed my mind.
Someday soon, I hope, our spiritual nature and our ancient human heritage, which came together for me through ITC, will come together for science through some sort of enlightened scientific process.
(Note: I’m adding a picture of surgeries depicted on some of those ancient Ica Stones, after reading the comment from Kate below.)