ITC (instrumental transcommunication) is the use of modern technologies to get in touch with the other side. Some people seem to be well suited for ITC.
- Do you often “bump into” (casually encounter) people whom you’ve been thinking a lot about lately?
- When you think a lot about someone, do you get a sense that they’re aware of your attention… even if the person doesn’t know you?
- Do you sometimes have lucid dreams about someone you have strong feelings about, whether those feelings are good or bad?
- Do electronic devices sometimes do peculiar things when you’re around them?
- Do you feel the presence of spirits in your life?
- When you close your eyes and relax into a meditative state (alpha mode), or when you’re daydreaming, do you often see pleasant faces or hear friendly voices in your mind?
- When you have a strong desire for something or someone (money, a car, a relationship, an item of clothing…) does it often seem to appear in your life?
- Conversely, if you harbor a strong distaste for something or someone, does that thing or person become a nagging presence in your life?
If the answer to some of these questions is yes, then maybe you’ve got a predisposition for ITC.
Everyone has at least some small degree of these skills. We all affect the world around us with our minds. To be alive is to be affective and affecting.
Some people, though, are born with a powerful knack to affect the things and people around them. They have a certain charm or magnetism. Miracles seem to happen when they’re around.
That’s a quality suitable for ITC.
Individuals who have an ITC predisposition, along with a knowledge and desire to pursue ITC, quite naturally attract a spirit group into their work. Late loved ones and compatible personalities in the spirit worlds are drawn to those people. The spirits are fully aware of the person’s desires and motivations, and, more often than not, are willing to help. They too become dedicated to opening a communication bridge “between Heaven and Earth,” so to speak.
If you’re interested in fostering an ITC bridge, or contact field, and you don’t have that ITC disposition, it might be in your best interest to work with someone who does.
In which case, you’re welcome to join the dialog at the end of this article. Or, if you do have an ITC disposition and would be willing to participate in an ITC project… or if you have an ITC project that would benefit from someone with an ITC disposition, you might find a connection in the comments section below.
Or, if I find a more suitable online forum or chatroom or other-worldly networking site for this sort of connection, I’ll provide a link here. Meanwhile, you’re welcome to introduce yourself and your intentions below.
PS – you might have an ITC predisposition and not even know it. We generally take for granted the gifts we grow up with. If you’re not sure, do some soul-searching on the questions at the beginning of this article and follow your inner voice.