When we founded the INIT association in 1995, we got spirit communications and apports (materialized objects) that seemed miraculous to me at the time. What made those “phenomena” possible, I believe, are portals that sometimes open up to our world from lighter realms.
The term portal is related to contact field and ITC bridge, but is broader in scope.
What Is a Portal?
Apparently a portal is created when interdimensional collaboration is required for a particular project, such as an ITC bridge. It requires a field of resonant life-force among minds of living entities on both sides of the portal. Once the resonant field is established among the minds of compatible entities on both sides, a portal can open up, and information can flow in both directions.
Principles of portals
It stands to reason that:
- the information flowing from the lighter end of the portal (originating closer to the source) is usually purer and more reliable than information flowing from the darker end,
- portals closer to the source are more stable and durable than portals further from the source, and
- portals can only be created away from the source; that is, entities at one level can build a portal only to “lower” or darker levels, not to “higher” or lighter levels closer to the source.
Portals on Earth are difficult
If those three principles are true (as I believe they are), then:
- A stable ITC bridge on physical Earth can only be created in an astral world before it is joined to our world. Then, as we build our end of the bridge, we have to accept advice from our spirit friends, who do most of the work and most of the planning as they establish and sustain the portal.
- To build a portal from Earth, we could only build it into parallel physical worlds that are much like our own, or else to shadow realms and dark realms (away from the source), which are even more dissonant than our world. So portals developed on Earth are difficult to sustain, as explained in the next paragraph.
Portals involving Earth are unstable because of the savage aspects of the planet… what our spirit friends have called a prickly or dissonant “vibrational fabric” of our world. That, I believe, is why the exceptional portals in the 1990s associated with INIT (and probably with the Scole group as well) failed after just a few years.
When a portal is successfully created and sustained between Earth and finer realms, the “information” arriving in our world might be delivered:
- mentally… such as brilliant insights, inspirational images, and soul-stirring melodies planted in minds of receptive scientists, artists, and musicians (whom we call “geniuses”), especially during a particular era in a particular location (in 1700-1900 Europe, for example)… or
- spiritually… such has healing energies channeled through a team of practitioners into their patients (in Brazil’s Spiritist healing centers, for example)… or
- materially… such as a coin dropped into our world as an apport or (I suspect) the creation of a megalithic structure on Earth, like a massive pyramid, forged from a template that already exists in an astral world… or
- instrumentally… such as the spirit phone calls heard in the previous article.
The scope and magnitude of the information delivered (whether a coin or a great pyramid) is probably determined by the strength and purity of the life-force in the minds of entities at both ends of the portal.
2,000,000,000 years ago the invincible Edenites, who had long been marooned on Earth, apparently possessed the mental strength to transduce life-force through portals in a way that could create and sustain the entire living ecosystem in our world.
2,000,000 years ago their descendants, the mighty Titans, had the mental strength to create megalithic architecture (again, apparently with life-force through portals).
Today, as dissension and discord have become an intractable part of our short lifespans on Earth, it’s hard to sustain a stable portal between Earth and the spirit worlds… but significant portals do open up on various occasions under the right conditions.
Developing INIT’s Portal
One significant, high-tech communication portal opened up on Earth in the closing years of the 20th Century, allowing spirits and ethereal beings to give us world-changing information. They called us on the phone, chatted through radios, sent pictures through our TVs, and delivered long letters through our computers and FAX machines. These spirit communications reached an apex with the formation of INIT (the International Network for Instrumental Transcommunication) in 1995.
The finer spirits associated with INIT were trying to give us (humanity) some key puzzle pieces about our ancient heritage, our spiritual roots, and the prerequisites for interdimensional collaboration. They certainly got our (INIT’s) attention.
This is how (and why) I think the INIT portal opened up:
[Seeds for the INIT portal had already been planted long ago, at the end of the First Epoch (Atlantis) during a mysterious meeting of priests in the Sothis Temple along the banks of the Euphrates River, where Babylon would emerge some 10,000 years later to start the Second Epoch. (Read that fantastic story… )]
- Late in the Second Epoch, around 1980, ethereal beings such as The Seven, who’d been quietly monitoring and supporting humanity’s struggle down through the ages, decided to become more direct and “hands-on” by contacting us directly through modern communication devices. They started to work closely with certain psychically receptive people around the world, including Bill O’Neil (US), Manfred Boden (DE), Hans-Otto Koenig (DE), Marcello Bacci (IT), Klaus Schreiber (DE), Adolf Homes (DE), and Maggy and Jules Harsch-Fischbach (LU). These efforts probably involved small portals powered by the minds of the individual researchers and their spirit friends, supported by ethereal beings.
- An especially competent spirit group calling themselves “Timestream” came together around the Harsch-Fischbach couple in Luxembourg. The Timestream portal was established and protected by The Seven ethereal beings, and it was the first step toward what the ethereal beings would soon be calling “Project Sothis.”
- Then the ethereal beings decided that more meaningful and productive portals would require the combined mental energies of many researchers working together with one mind. They urged the Harsch-Fischbach couple to form such a resonant network as they (the ethereals) strengthened and refined the portal between the couple and spirit group Timestream. Before long the voices, images, and text that the couple were receiving from Timestream through their phones, radios, TVs, and computers seemed absolutely incredible to a rational human mind.
- The Harsch-Fischbach couple, despite their full lives (she as a schoolteacher, he as a public servant), hosted evening meetings at their home, published their results in a journal called CETL Infonews, attended conferences to share their research, and invited collaboration with other researchers. Despite some successful early collaborations (such as with Hildegard Schaefer, Jochem Fornoff, Theo Locher, Ernst Senkowski, and George Meek), many people’s doubts, fears, envy, and self-determination made collaboration “with one mind” difficult.
- In 1990 the couple began collaborating with Friedrich Malkhoff and Adolf Homes of Germany, and soon there were two portals working together, one between the Harsch-Fischbachs and Timestream, the other between Homes-Malkhoff and a spirit group calling itself Centrale, which included Homes’s late mother and Malkhoff’s late father. Timestream’s portal continued to flourish with mind-boggling contacts, and Centrale’s portal became increasingly stable and prolific. There were cross-contacts in which the same or related information was sent to two or three of the researchers at the same time.
- Adolf Homes parted ways with the Harsch-Fischbach couple in order to work more closely with physicist Ernst Senkowski, and a third portal (Kleeblatt, or Cloverleaf) opened up for Friedrich Malkhoff, who continued his close friendship and collaboration with the Harsch-Fischbachs. I suspect it was apparent to the spirit groups that collaboration on Earth was going to be a challenge, but they continued to urge the Harsch-Fischbach couple and Mr Malkhoff never to give up the goal of enlarging their resonant circle of researchers.
- I met the Harsch-Fischbach couple in 1992, thanks to my collaboration with George Meek and his close friend and colleague German-American Hans Heckmann. When Hans and I flew to Luxembourg for a short meeting with the couple, Hans agreed to translate their research results into English, and I agreed to publish the translations here in the States.
- Around the same time, I developed a friendship with an amazing woman in Greenwich, CT—Juliet Hollister—who was fond of George Meek’s work, and she offered to help to manifest the international research team envisioned by the Harsch-Fischbach couple.
- So in 1994 I traveled again to Luxembourg, this time in the pleasant company of Juliet Hollister and her close friend Alison van Dyk… and the two generous Connecticut women agreed to find the necessary funding for the project. INIT was conceived that weekend. We would have annual, expense-paid meetings in different countries (starting in England in 1995) and I’d start publishing a journal about our research (in English, here in the USA) three times a year.
- Timestream spirit group and The Seven ethereals, who facilitated and protected the portal, provided the Harsch-Fischbach couple with a list of names of a dozen men and women who together possessed some of the psychic skills, noble dispositions, and afterlife interest to sustain a series of portals that would open up for our group in different parts of the world in the coming months and years.
- The spirit group viewed the members of our new organization as “dots in an image.” There were a few “big dots,” and the other members were “smaller dots… and only from those big dots could ramifications (branches) be made.” In other words, they wanted our network on Earth to evolve as several main members in different parts of the world, all united in friendship and trust, and those main members would each gather around them a sort of sub-network of associates, also united in friendship, trust, and good-will. Each of those sub-networks would be developed into a resonant portal. The big dots, I believe, included Maggy and Jules Harsch-Fischbach (LU), me (Mark Macy, US), Sonia Rinaldi (BR), and Fritz Malkhoff (DE).
- The Seven planned to open seven significant portals within our organization in different parts of the world, each with its own spirit group. All of the INIT members and all of the spirit groups would remain in close, compatible collaboration. The spirits told Maggy that an ethereal being called Isar was assigned to support and protect my group here in the States.
- After INIT’s founding meeting in 1995, the spirit group left it up to us to decide whom to invite into the group as new members… and soon members’ motivations and dispositions began to bristle with each other. Our spirit friends reminded us frequently of the importance of resonance and of “laying our cards on the table”… of being honest and sincere with each other and working out our differences. Without harmony, they warned, the portal (contact field) would become unstable.
- As INIT members struggled with typical human doubts, fears, and animosities, shadow spirits and dark spirits were able to break into the portal to further destabilize our minds and our group with troubling messages.
- So as the portal floundered, and as various negative spirits from the shadow realms tried to stir up INIT members’ insecurities over honesty, trust and, of course, money, our spirit friends at level 3 and The Seven ethereal beings continued to encourage and support us with “love and friendship true, the best qualities of mankind.”
In the end, INIT did not succeed in establishing the seven stable portals among worldwide members all resonating with love, trust, and good-will. Nor did any of us “fall into the pit” of darkness and malice.
Instead, we all did the “human” thing: We went our separate ways to pursue ITC and spiritual growth as best we could within our innate, noble-savage limitations.*
Even though INIT didn’t succeed in its complete mission, what we learned about portals could he useful to anyone hoping to establish the next stable ITC bridge here on Earth… and to try again. But it will require some patience, to see if ethereal beings are attracted to their work to facilitate and to protect the bridge.
It will also require the ability of us humans to collaborate “with one mind,” something that does not come easily to us.
*I have to mention here that since the years of INIT, I have always had a sense that we would one day, somehow, get back together. The spiritual connection of heart and mind that I felt with Maggy and INIT was never broken. Even though we INIT members “all went our separate ways” around the year 2000, I’ve always held onto hope that at least a few of us would someday reunite. Even today, some 20 years later, it’s that sense of oneness that keeps me writing this information with inspiration. It has nourished me along the way. (Note added 2019-07-13)
I enjoyed this version and retelling of the history of INIT.
The portal explanation was good to read.
I have nothing more to add except…Thank you Mark.
Through the years the overall picture of what happened in ITC has (frustratingly slowly) become clearer and clearer in my mind. To some readers it’ll probably seem like I’m rehashing the same old story with some of these articles, but what I’m trying to do lately (especially with this Worlds Within Worlds series) is to refine it all into a much more concise picture… to pull in all the information that I’ve got scattered around here and there and then present it with as much precision as I can.
Your support is always appreciated, my friend 🙂
Hi Mark, the new feature is great, very powerful.
It never ceases to amaze me how many great people there are, that have been around for a long time, and I only just find them even though I spend most of my spare time researching the afterlife. Today I found Carol Pate who was close to Dolores Cannon. Dolores said there are a lot of fake psychics but Carol is the real thing. Anyway, Carol has long history of helping the police and there are made for TV programmes about this and some of her cases. She also sees the dead as if they are real and has mediumship skills. A very gifted woman. Carol was sent to the pyramids in Egypt and went under the Sphinx. Someone asks when it will be opened for the world to see and she thinks only when humanity thinks as one, no politics and religion. She dates the pyramids 60 thousand years and says they were the work of ETs. The pyramids were blocked from people during a war between commoners and high priests the high priests blocked themselves in. She says they are a labyrinth, a place of initiation and not tombs made for the egyptian kings etc. The Egyptians did not build them and religion was the reason they said they did. There is also a chamber full of crystals holding information. This woman doesn’t seem to have any filters, she seems to know more than most, she’s a human portal, channel. The key things she said that stood out to me was how humanity needs to be as one without religions and politics before everything will be revealed. ‘The government is lockdown they wont let you get in there’ is what she says after Dolores points out they can’t keep secrets now with information on the internet. The youtube video is called Carol Pate-The REAL psychic detective. As it goes on there are snips of interesting information its not all about her cases.
I have an idea that man can block the layer of the stratosphere where Marcello Bacci communicators say the frequency of communication takes place. I asked this question a couple of years ago and my answer was yes but my communication is unreliable to say the least. It seems too coincidental that The Scoles mediums and INIT were doing so well in the 1980s and both stopped around the same time although I know there was a break down in relationships for various reasons there may also have been darker forces at play. I do believe there are dark forces created by humans but maybe my imagination gets the better of me and I read to much into things.
I don’t think we are far off big changes and do see the work yu do as a foundation for the future.
Life can certainly be an adventure. 🙂 So much to explore here on Earth…..
I too believe that there are dark forces or negative spirits who stir up chaos and conflict in human affairs, but they really have little power over us individually if we acknowledge our connection to the source and sort of turn our lives over to the source.
And in the bigger picture, as you say, human groups and humanity at large will make a quantum leap to peace and order if we can be of one mind. It’s a big “if”… but it’s probably the main key to the future.
It’s difficult to elaborate without evidence and sounding rather conspiracy tin hat or tin crown in my case. I agree about the spirit entities from the lower realms being ineffectual in most cases. I’m thinking more on the lines of spiritual evidence being sabotaged by carnates here on Earth The saboteurs being and creating ‘dark forces’ through technology, remote viewing/interference and maybe opening portals. I’m regretting suggesting this idea it’s not really of much relevance to your article without evidence although for a multiftude of reasons I do actually believe this at the moment. Sorry Mark it’s not really on topic I will have to be more mindful of what I write.
Kate, it’s an important line of research that I haven’t thought about much. I think lots of people are drawn to multidimensional research, and if they’re able to establish portals here on Earth (without the guidance of finer spiritual beings), then those portals are probably confined to locations on Earth, its parallel worlds, and its shadow worlds (if the principle is correct that portals can only be established to darker realms). It’s why I think it’s important to focus on finer spiritual motivations when working with bridges, so you can get guidance from finer realms as they establish the portal at their end.
It’s probably why the inventor of the luminator had some scary experiences, and why remote viewing often has earthy, sometimes unsavory results.
So I guess as along as humans are drawn to both the light and the dark, this kind of work is going to have mixed results.
Dolores Cannon and Carol Pate both mention the use of remote viewing, by the government, to spy on and even give certain people heart attacks and how this type of activity damages a person because, as you said, it’s not done for the finer reasons. They say the training is wrong. I’ve heard accounts of this many times before. If true this is just one example of carnates tapping into darker forces. Carol isn’t religious but believes in God, the source, so doesn’t fear an untimely death, she believes in her guardians on the other side. I wont elaborate on the government but not sure fantastic afterlife, spiritual communication, on a large scale, with the higher realms would be favourable although places like India do have a very spiritual belief system based on listening to Deepak Chopra talking about it. Anyways thank you for the article and your replies.
Thanks Kate. Once again you’ve struck on the same idea that I (while chatting with Regina) decided would be the appropriate topic for the next article in the series: “fear of death”… which might be at the crux of this discussion about earthly portals.
I remember reading all of this from one of your books Mark. Thank you for sharing this.
Thanks, George, nice hearing from you again. Yes, with this “Worlds Within Worlds” series I’m trying to gather up what I’ve written over the years and to put it all into a more concise framework or story.
I come here just about every day. I learn much more by reading and listening then I do by texting and talking! : )
Thank you, Mark. I think a lot of what you say is logical from most of the topics you write about. Do you think Adam and Eve were the first humans from Eden? ( The Bible puts it as “ The Garden Of Eden”) I’m assuming the Bible was a loose history of our past here on the planet Earth. I believe that astroid belt is the remains of either an exploded planet or a collision with another body in space.
Hi Julian, I agree with your theories about the Bible (a loose history) and asteroid belt (probably an exploded planet that had names like Eden and Marduk).
The ITC contacts we received some 25 years ago on the subject (Eden) didn’t give us a complete picture of exactly what happened and who was involved in those very early times, but they did provide some important puzzle pieces, and from those I’ve made some deductions. Here are excerpts, and then what I think they mean:
“Long, long ago when humans came to Earth from Eden (or Marduk), they lost mastery over nature after their dissension with the serpent…”
“The animal consciousness has been forced on humanity. Humans themselves are not bad. Prior to the last ice age men lived peacefully together, man with man and man with animals.”
The downfall of Atlantis, or ‘fall of man’… “was brought about by the descendants of the last inhabitants of Marduk who became marooned on planet Terra.”
From that I soon deduced that Eden had probably been a planet between Mars and Jupiter that exploded 4 billion years ago, causing the “Late Heavy Bombardment” and creating the asteroid belt.
More recently I’ve deduced that the original Edenite castaways on Earth, though physical beings, were more like finer spirits than us animalistic humans. They probably had no gender, didn’t reproduce, didn’t have to eat to survive, and weren’t trapped in a cycle of birth and death. They had virtually endless lifespans and were nourished by “life-force” that streams endlessly from “the source,” the same way I believe spirit beings are nourished.
Long story short, the “Adam and Eve” story refers to a period, after the last ice age and the time of dinosaurs, when things got “earthy” on the planet. Living things were “rewired” by the Edenites or by their descendants, the Titans, to eat each other, to procreate, and to get locked into short lifespans. The male human was created first, and the female was created later.
That’s mostly speculation on my part (other than the ITC contacts), but based on the massive evidence, it’s the scenario that makes the most sense to me… even if it’s a bit mind-boggling by today’s standards.
Thanks for the reply, Mark. I totally agree with a lot you say about this subject. Coincidentally, I was reading about Emmanuel Swedenborg who described Adam and Eve as largely “symbolic” and the people of that time as ” The Most Ancient Church” They didn’t resemble us, Swedenborg stated that they were “more spirit like” than the physical humans of today. So that’s a small step in the right direction. I believe most of the pieces of this mystery are still here, although scrambled, are slowly falling into place. I really enjoy reading the different topics you write for your website. Thanks!
Much appreciated, Julian,
Wow this is amazing. I understand something so much more now. Please I want to do this research it feels like my calling. I can never stop researching things. I trust I can be found if wanted.
Hi Alix, thanks for the comment.
There are apparently several ways a person can attract spiritside help for his or her ITC efforts.
One of the best ways is simply to have a strong, natural enthusiasm for the work.
There are other things that help, but that’s a big one.
Some of those other things are described in this recent article:
Glad you’re interested in this work.
Hello, Mark. Another thought entered my mind. Is it true ( from what the spirits were saying) that a communication from the spirit dimension can get “trapped” or “hang” in time and space until someone here on the earth with the right equipment and/or mediumistic qualities can retrieve it? I was thinking about Maggy and Jules F. in Germany in the late 80’s. Do you think this can or will happen again? I’m sure you would agree it would be exciting to communicate with say Swejen Salter or Konrad Lorentz for example. I was wondering about your thoughts on that. Thanks, Mark.
I remember the contact (received both in Luxembourg and in Germany if I remember right) that said ITC information could be caught somewhere between time and space until conditions on Earth are right to receive it. (Appropriate technology, psychic receptivity, and mental resonance between the researcher receiving it and the spirit(s) sending it, I believe are some of those conditions.)
That particular message was regarding the color picture of Friedrich Juergenson received in the TV of Adolf Homes, as shown in this article;
I’m not sure “how long” that information remains accessible before the conditions are present here on Earth, but yes, it opens up all sorts of possibilities.
Thanks for your response, Mark. Yes, it’s a little clearer to me now about the nature of of time and space and the spiritual realm. I truly enjoy what you have written on your website, I love it! It gives me a lot of answers to some of my questions about our existence. I would also recommend Emmanuel Swedenborg’s “ Heaven and Hell”. There is a lot of familiarity in what he wrote about and the information you have written on your website. Thank you my friend, much love, truth and wisdom to you!
Hi, Mark. I have one more question for you. After reading some of Swedenborg’s accounts of Heaven, and what you have written about here, there is a definite ring of truth to the certain levels of existence in the afterlife depending on how we are seen as individuals in the next realm. Speaking of existence, my question is, do you remember Swejen Salter speaking of a process where the human body is transformed into a cell and “ taken during the night” towards earth? I can’t seem to find it . With great respect, 😊 Thanks.
Here’s one place that process was referred to.
If I find the original text, I’ll let you know. Best regards,
Julian, here’s the original message about reincarnation…