Lots of us are driven to explore the imperceptible living forces that influence our world, forces that move beyond the range of our senses and sciences.
Of course, I’m referring to spirits interacting with the Earth. Whether they produce…
- … inspiring things…
- miracle healings,
- intuitive insights,
- salvation by guardian angels from near-fatal accidents,
- esoteric messages channeled through mediums,
- smiling faces of late loved ones appearing in our dreams, or
- a high-tech communication bridge through which spirits of good intention deliver information to us by phones, radios, and other devices… or…
- … scary things…
- bumps in the night,
- intimidating voices in the head,
- haunted houses,
- spirit possession, or
- odd behavior of electrical devices…
… spirits impact our lives, for better or worse.
While there are lots of spirit realms that flourish right here, all around us, beyond our perception, they can be divided between two fairly distinct groups:
- Those at the third astral level and above who want to work with us humans to protect and advance life on Earth by fostering love, trust, knowledge, and good will, and
- Those with darker agendas in denser, shadowy realms around the Earth who stir up fear, deception, desire, and suspicion within us humans and among us.
I think it’s important for us humans to better understand all of the spirit realms and how they impact our lives and our world, and that is being done today through various disciplines, including religion, UFO research, channeling, psychiatry, EVP, ITC, visiting haunted houses, angelic studies, and lots more.
I also think it might be helpful to gather up all of those other-worldly disciplines and to divide them into two categories, which we might call spiritual research and paranormal research:
- Spiritual research would include efforts to foster beneficial working relationships with the finer realms of spirit. People involved in spiritual research (religion, meditation, channeling ethereal beings, and so on) are committed to making the world a better place while fostering a closer personal connection to finer spirit or God.
- Paranormal research would include efforts to better understand the more unpleasant and unpredictable spiritual and extra-terrestrial forces affecting our world and how to contend with them.
In the future, I believe ITC will be in the forefront of spiritual research, establishing a working relationship with spirit groups based on love, trust, and good will. It will grow around inner work—personal efforts by researchers to purify themselves to become more compatible and resonant with finer spirits of good will (as explained in Tip #1).
So, to pursue ITC a person might get more inspiring results from spiritual research than from paranormal research.
That’s not to suggest that paranormal research is unimportant. It’s important for some brave souls “to go where the brave dare not go… to march into hell for a heavenly cause”… that is, to man the front lines of paranormal research in order to better understand the dark forces that disrupt our world and to discover means of overcoming them. (Though my own experience suggests that contending with those dark forces is not so easy….)
For ITC I think it’s better just to disregard those troubled spirits near the Earth. Simply build communication bridges that cut through the darkness and chaos, in order to link our world with a lighter place where spirits love, trust, and serve each other. It requires a certain moral frequency at both ends of the bridge, and if you can achieve and sustain that frequency I believe ethereal beings will be drawn into the picture to provide additional protection and guidance.
At least, that’s the way ITC should work. That’s how it worked for INIT.