(Note: A week after this article was posted, it already had more than 100 comments at the end, a record for this website. MaybeDan’s film will be a catalyst for future ITC research. I hope so. –MM)
I believe it’s safe to say that no other resource available today promotes ITC and afterlife research more effectively than Dan’s film does… by:
- Interviewing many researchers in many countries and digging up important TV film clips from Europe, to show the breadth of research underway in the world,
- Focusing on each aspect of ITC research (contacts by EVP, phone, radio, TV, photos…), to show the scope of the research,
- Providing irrefutable evidence of the legitimacy of the work through first-hand accounts by scientists and Dan’s own live demonstrations of spirit contact under rigorous conditions that eliminate the chance of hoax… thus putting blind skepticism soundly in its place,
- Sharing actual contacts that clearly capture the purpose of ITC: alleviating grief, connecting people to their late loved ones, enlightening us about our spiritual heritage and, most important, trying to help humanity lift itself above savagery-of-the-Earth, and
- Helping us understand how these miraculous spirit communications happen.
That last item, to me, captures the most important moment in the film, which occurs between 1:27:45 and 1:28:28. Members of the famed Scole group are meeting with their guest Walter Schnittger, who asks the spirit team an important question and gets a vital answer from the spirit of Reg Lawrence, a British engineer who died during the second world war.
Walter Schnittger: Do you see any possibility to describe how you can get the air to vibrate so that we can hear it with our ears?
Reg Lawrence (in spirit): We do not speak. We think in a language we are familiar with, and by some miracle, I have to say, these energies are transported into your room. Not by me, but by those whose job it is to do that.
That concise comment answers so much about how ITC works. Our spirit friends are not just speaking to us as we speak to each other. Instead, their thoughts are modulated into sound energies, with both information and carrier waves, in such a way that our ears and recording equipment can pick up. Amazing!
Our spirit friends at Timestream told us that there are higher beings who have special skills at opening bridges between dimensions and facilitating the interactions between them.
So, it reinforces my understanding that ITC communications can only be achieved with the support and facilitation of ethereal beings. To us humans on Earth, and to our human spirit friends on the third level, it all seems like magic at the present time.
As ITC advances, hopefully, we all will gain a better and better understanding of how it all really works.
Meanwhile, I suspect that the ethereal beings decide who on Earth is best suited to get ITC contacts, and then they make the tremendous effort to facilitate ITC contacts. They probably take into account…
- The “innate aptitude” for ITC that some people have… people like Marcello Bacci, Klaus Schreiber, and Maggy Fischbach.
- The deep grief that some people have, and their yearning to connect with a departed loved one.
- Certain skills, intentions, and proclivities that might compel certain people to promote ITC in a positive way for the betterment of the humanity.
I suspect that I fit mostly into that third item. I’ve always been driven to understand life and world affairs (and, since 1988 other-worldly affairs), and to try to explain it all in a comprehensible way. The ethereals probably knew that once I was captivated by ITC, I’d never give up trying to understand and explain it.
I’ll not be surprised if Dan Drasin gets a legitimate ITC contact in the near future, out of deep gratitude the spirit world must feel about the immense time and effort he put into his landmark project, Calling Earth.
CBS Sunday Morning last week had a special Mother’s Day segment on an ITC image of a reporter’s late mom implanted on his smartphone. Assuming it was in fact an ITC image, as I suspect it was, then the incident (planting the image on the phone) was no doubt choreographed by ethereal beings and a spirit group, in hopes that ITC would get “good press” that would help open people’s minds and hearts to the possibilities of ITC.
And, I believe that we’ll be seeing more and more of these spontaneous ITC contacts in the future, carefully choreographed by great ethereal minds, all for the sake of getting us humans more finely attuned to our spiritual nature.
So, Dan, a giant THANK YOU!… for the meticulous job you did putting this amazing documentary together in recent years. Those spirit face photos by Robbert van den Broeke (starting around 1:09 in the film) are especially important because of your extra effort to remove any possibility of tampering… to ensure those images are legitimate ITC contacts.
I recall not being very forthcoming to your requests for submitting my luminator/Polaroid spirit face photos to a similar rigorous session under laboratory conditions… but I gave up on trying to convince skeptics early in my ITC research, when I realized it would just add to my frustrations, take up too much time and effort, and probably never change their minds anyway. (Hope you’ll forgive me for that.)
But now I can see that the meticulous care you put into that film is invaluable. As I mentioned, it really puts skepticism in its place. Wow.
Once again, a link to Dan’s landmark film: https://vimeo.com/101171248.
– – – – – – –
*Thanks to Victor Zammit’s latest Friday Afterlife Report for noting the completion of Dan’s film.