- Terra 01 — The Source: We Can Only Imagine
- Terra 00 – A World Askew
- Philosophy 13: Apocalypse / Revelation
- Thank You! (Another Philosophy Sidebar)
- Taste of the Apocalypse (a Philosophy Sidebar)
- Philosophy 12: Mystics: Why People Suffer
- Philosophy 11: Life-Energy By Any Other Name
- Philosophy 10: The Source… the ‘Whole Shebang’
- Philosophy 09: Sensitive Souls on Earth
- Philosophy 08: Our Long History with Extraterrestrials
- Philosophy 07: Faith vs Evidence
- Philosophy 06: Free Will vs Fate
- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
tomrawlings8b101893a… on Terra 00 – A World Askew kate on Terra 00 – A World Askew tomrawlings8b101893a… on Terra 00 – A World Askew Mark Macy on Terra 00 – A World Askew
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: resonance in ITC
A recent post here about ITC management stirred a lot of interest among readers, resulting in some fascinating dialog in the comments section at the end of the article. Michael van Heerden of New Zealand jumped on the idea of … Continue reading
The inner workings of an ITC bridge were a mystery to most of the INIT members when we first came together in 1995. The detailed messages streaming to us from our spirit friends through computers, radios, TVs, and telephones, describing … Continue reading