- Philosophy 07: Faith vs Evidence
- Philosophy 06: Free Will vs Fate
- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Oops! Don’t Dwell on the Past
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Kate on Philosophy 07: Faith vs E… Kate on Philosophy 07: Faith vs E… Mark Macy on Philosophy 07: Faith vs E… Mark Macy on Philosophy 06: Free Will vs…
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (5)
- An ITC Group Today Could Accommodate Many Languages
- What an ITC Group Could Learn from Other Groups (1)
- An ITC Organization Doesn't Have To Be Expensive
- We're All Doing the Best We Can... A Motto for ITC?
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
- What an ITC Group Could Learn from Other Groups (2) — Prologue
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: Life on the other side
Note: This is the second article of a series: Maggy’s father makes his transition, Inside Timestream, as reported by Albert Fischbach, New friends, new adventures: the big, white house, Exploring with Burton. In the previous article, Maggy Fischbach’s father Albert dies … Continue reading
Maggy was very close to her father, Albert Fischbach, and after he died in the early spring of 1998… a series of reports were received by Maggy and her family, through phone and computer, to update them on Albert’s experiences as he adjusted to the afterlife… and those reports contain some of the most insightful information ever shared with our world about the adventure we call death and afterlife. Continue reading