- Afterlife Adventures 1: Lost in the Dark
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (6)
- Answer 11: Do Asteroids Have Troublesome Astral Templates
- Answer 10: Who Gets Future ITC Bridges
- Answer 9: How Parallel Universes Correlate with Spirit Realms
- Answer 7: Where the Edenites Came From, Before Eden
- Answer 8: Why Eden Has Three Suns
- Answer 6: Why the Veil Opens and Closes
- Answer 5: Why Was INIT’s ITC Bridge Established with Astral Eden, Not Astral Earth?
- Answer 4: Why Did ITC Bridges Close Down Around the Year 2000?
- Answer 3: How an ITC Bridge Really Works
- Answer 2: Lives Destroyed, Preserved During the Fall of Eden
- Answer 1: How Life on Earth Survived the Ancient Cataclysm
- Unanswered Questions and Best Guesses
- Time-Hopping: The Amazing Story of Ken Webster
- From Darkness to Light with 10 Easy Words
- Mysteries Solved!… Finally
- Our Cataclysmic Beginnings and Their Implications for Modern Living
- Inappropriate Behavior?… or Inappropriate World?
- Making Sense of the Anshar-Agartha-Hollow-Earth People
Mark Macy on Afterlife Adventures 1: Lost i… John R.M. Day on Afterlife Adventures 1: Lost i… Mark Macy on The Human Story 5: The Seven… Kenda Elise on The Human Story 5: The Seven…
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: afterlife
Thanks to a positive comment from reader Tosca about the conference video I made for Italy last month, I decided to make a complete video in English and post it on youtube now (rather than waiting until I first present … Continue reading
Note: This is the second article of a series: Maggy’s father makes his transition, Inside Timestream, as reported by Albert Fischbach, New friends, new adventures: the big, white house, Exploring with Burton. In the previous article, Maggy Fischbach’s father Albert dies … Continue reading
As we develop in the womb and come into this world as a newborn baby, our timeless spirit and our new physical body become familiar with each other. They bind together, or cohere. These are two distinct parts of us—our body and spirit—but they integrate to act as one. Our spirit-mind dons our little carnal body and brain like an Earthsuit to navigate this dense physical world… and the suit will evolve as we grow and develop in the course of our lifetime…. Continue reading
There are two spirit realms, in particular, which exert a lot of influence over our lives here on Earth. Or, more accurately, there are two spirit realms that share a lot of give and take… push and pull… with humanity in our world…. Continue reading
The Human Story series explores the origins of Eden—that light, pleasant, paradise spirit world where many of us from Earth awaken after we die. But what about that other place—the dark, shadowy realm where people sometimes get stuck for a while after they die, before moving on to Paradise where they belong? How did that unsavory spirit realm come into existence? What purpose does it serve?… Continue reading
The stark dichotomy portrayed in the Nosso Lar movie—the dark, hellish place and the light paradise place—shows just a glimpse of a tiny portion of the spirit worlds that involve humanity… and it could be troubling and frightening to many people who view the movie… that when they die they’ll end up either in paradise or sludgeland…. Continue reading
A hundred years ago it would have sounded crazy to think that someone could pick up a wireless device and talk to someone on the other side of the ocean, in another country. Today it’s mainstream.
Today it sounds crazy to think that someone could pick up a phone and talk to someone on the other side of the veil, in another world. But someday ITC contacts will be mainstream… and I suspect I’ll be right there… long departed from this Earth… sending people here my impressions of life… in the grandest sense of the word. Continue reading