- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Oops! Don’t Dwell on the Past
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing and Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
- Worlds Within Worlds 20 — Good and Evil in a Nutshell
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
- Worlds Within Worlds 18 —Peace and Joy in a Brutal World
- Worlds Within Worlds 17 — End Times in Perspective
- Worlds Within Worlds 16 — Timeless Principles of Religion
- Worlds Within Worlds 15 — Science Preps for a Quantum Leap
- Worlds Within Worlds 14 — Fearless
- Worlds Within Worlds 13 — Portals
- Worlds Within Worlds 12 — How Life-Force Powers ITC
- Worlds Within Worlds 11 — Managing Life (part 2)
- Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Managing Life (part 1)
- Our Journey Resumes as the Website Becomes Shipshape
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What… ELLISA BEAVER on Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What…
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: what happens after we die
In the moments before death, a loved one who’s been in an irretrievable coma suddenly wakes up and spends a few minutes or a few hours talking calmly and lovingly to friends and family. To the family it seems like … Continue reading
A hundred years ago it would have sounded crazy to think that someone could pick up a wireless device and talk to someone on the other side of the ocean, in another country. Today it’s mainstream.
Today it sounds crazy to think that someone could pick up a phone and talk to someone on the other side of the veil, in another world. But someday ITC contacts will be mainstream… and I suspect I’ll be right there… long departed from this Earth… sending people here my impressions of life… in the grandest sense of the word. Continue reading