- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Oops! Don’t Dwell on the Past
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
- Worlds Within Worlds 20 — Good and Evil in a Nutshell
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Nicola on ITC Gem 20: Timestream and Oth… Mark Macy on ITC Gem 20: Timestream and Oth… Nicola on ITC Gem 20: Timestream and Oth… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extr…
- ITC Gem 20: Timestream and Other Spirit Groups
- ITC Gem 14: How Humans, Spirits and Angels See God
- The Worst of the Worst: Nonfunctioning Alcoholism
- Afterlife Descriptions
- ITC Gem 3: A Phone Chat with an Invisible Friend
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?...
- ITC Gem 28: Technical ITC 2: Trans-Images
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: what happens after we die
In the moments before death, a loved one who’s been in an irretrievable coma suddenly wakes up and spends a few minutes or a few hours talking calmly and lovingly to friends and family. To the family it seems like … Continue reading
A hundred years ago it would have sounded crazy to think that someone could pick up a wireless device and talk to someone on the other side of the ocean, in another country. Today it’s mainstream.
Today it sounds crazy to think that someone could pick up a phone and talk to someone on the other side of the veil, in another world. But someday ITC contacts will be mainstream… and I suspect I’ll be right there… long departed from this Earth… sending people here my impressions of life… in the grandest sense of the word. Continue reading