- ITC Gem 40: More About the Early Luxembourg Experiments
- What I Learned From ITC About Being Human
- If It’s Boring, How Can It Be Important?
- Management Through an ITC Group Website: Satisfaction
- Management through an ITC group website: Change
- Management through an ITC group website: Involvement
- ITC Group Management: Keeping the Peace
- ITC Group Management: Reflective Listening
- Timely Help for a New ITC Group Website
- A New Website for ITC Groups
- Latest News Roundup Posted
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From INIT (9.5 – Funding)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From INIT (9.4 – Management)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From INIT (9.3 – Personalities)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From INIT (9.2 – Mission)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From INIT (9.1)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From the Ancients (8.4)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From the Ancients (8.3)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From the Ancients (8.2)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From the Ancients (8.1)
Mark Macy on ITC Gem 40: More About the Ear… Keith J. Clark on ITC Gem 40: More About the Ear… Mark Macy on ITC Gem 40: More About the Ear… richard hutchinson on ITC Gem 40: More About the Ear…
- The Worst of the Worst: Nonfunctioning Alcoholism
- The Human Story 13: Thoth the Atlantean
- The Human Story 2: Physical Life and Spiritual Life
- Life After Death Project... a Film By Paul Davids
- Sleep Paralysis and the Human Spirit
- ITC Gem 37: Secrets of Life and Afterlife
- Calling Earth... a Landmark Afterlife Documentary
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: Inner exploration
Our next step is to start building an ITC communication bridge… and you can help, if you’re interested. This article explains both how we plan to go about establishing the bridge, and how you can help. Continue reading
People believe in an afterlife out of naïve wishful thinking… out of an unwillingness to accept their eventual demise as a human being. That’s what I believed until cancer knocked me onto a spiritual quest. Yes… I was a devout agnostic up to that point…. Continue reading
Having spiritual blinders is a good thing and a bad thing. On the up side, they protect us from the clamor and frenzy that roil just across the veil from us. On the down side, they keep us spiritually ignorant… caught up in the illusion that the material world is everything… that there is no spiritual reality…. Continue reading
Modern science is like that old ’86 Honda in the garage… either due for a complete overhaul or ready to be replaced with a hybrid. It’ll probably have to be replaced, as I explain in this article….
The next big breakthrough in ITC will involve sustained high-tech communication channels with the other side… with the spirit worlds… to allow world-changing information to stream into our world… information that could quickly transform the Earth into a nobler place… maybe a paradise. What forces must come together to make that happen?
I’d recommend a spiritual awakening and transformation to anyone wishing to get involved in the coming Golden Age of ITC.
Correction: I’d recommend to everyone still alive on Earth… period. Continue reading
The third phase of ITC on Earth will usher in a Golden Age, when bridges can begin opening all around the world… once researchers from the various ITC organizations achieve a unity of mind and spirit. That resonance among researchers is the main prerequisite for the “shaping” (angeformung) of equipment that can be operated from both sides of the veil without the reliance on psychic human channels. Continue reading