- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Oops! Don’t Dwell on the Past
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Life-Swapping: The Amazing Sto… Don Marsh on Philosophy 05: Mysteries of An… Mark Macy on Philosophy 05: Mysteries of An… Don Marsh on Philosophy 05: Mysteries of An…
- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (2)
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
- Making Sense of the Anshar-Agartha-Hollow-Earth People
- Life-Swapping: The Amazing Story and Prophecies of Paul Dienach
- ITC Gem 1: How We Affect the Spirit Worlds
- Worlds Within Worlds 03 – Things To Do in the Afterlife
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: Heaven and Earth
Writing this series of articles is taking me on a journey through ancient maps and religious texts… among esoteric writings and myths and interpretations from more recent times… in search of information about how The Seven ethereals or superhumans might have lent a guiding hand to humanity on various occasions across the millennia…. Continue reading
I talked to Carly on the phone yesterday, and we decided to take the next step in our project… setting up two half-hour meditation sessions a week for the Tier 2 participants … on Mondays and Fridays…. Continue reading
My current research in ITC and the afterlife is regarded by the science community as fringe science or pseudoscience…. Continue reading
Since the astral world Marduk has three suns, I sometimes wonder if the physical planet Marduk really existed in a triple-star system such as GJ 667C. Continue reading
The Human Story series explores the origins of Eden—that light, pleasant, paradise spirit world where many of us from Earth awaken after we die. But what about that other place—the dark, shadowy realm where people sometimes get stuck for a while after they die, before moving on to Paradise where they belong? How did that unsavory spirit realm come into existence? What purpose does it serve?… Continue reading
Carly seems to have a rare combination of qualities sometimes called empathic healing and physical mediumship…. Continue reading
Our next step is to start building an ITC communication bridge… and you can help, if you’re interested. This article explains both how we plan to go about establishing the bridge, and how you can help. Continue reading
Carly… lives on a farm with her family and a few horses. Their lives have become something of an adventure because of the relentless spirit activity on their property, which started about a year ago. Day and night they’re subject to noises that sound like rocks thrown against the house or tapping on the windows or heavy objects scraping across the floor. The TV or cable box pops throughout the evening. Continue reading
Probably the craziest thing we do out of the fear of death involves the science of cryogenics, or, more specifically, the cryopreservation of the human body… freezing the body when we get terminally ill or grow old… hoping that one day we can be thawed out and restored to youthful vigor…. Continue reading
This is just one of several similar situations faced by the Harsch-Fischbach couple in Luxembourg, whose communications from their spirit friends were so detailed and exotic and evidential and other-worldly… that observers were often left aghast. Their belief systems were sometimes shaken to the breaking point… and they attacked the messenger. Not an easy life, ITC research…. Continue reading