- If This Blog Were Part of an ITC Group….
- Are Dreams More Memorable As We Age?
- Latest News Roundup Published: Our Ancient Heritage
- Will I Continue ITC Research After I Die?
- “Calling Earth” Couldn’t Be Better
- The Human Heart, a Living Spiral
- Should Humanity Really Know About the Afterlife?… a Debate
- That Last Lucid Moment Before Death, To Tie Up Loose Ends
- Why the Similarities to Philip José Farmer’s Riverworld Books
- ITC Tip 4: What Sort of Spirits To Expect
- ITC Tip 3: Find a Predisposition for ITC
- ITC Tip 2: Choosing Spiritual Research or Paranormal Research
- ITC Tip 1: Keep It Clean for the Spirit Crew
- Touching Base
- ITC Gem 40: More About the Early Luxembourg Experiments
- What I Learned From ITC About Being Human
- If It’s Boring, How Can It Be Important?
- Management Through an ITC Group Website: Satisfaction
- Management through an ITC group website: Change
- Management through an ITC group website: Involvement
Ricky on Are Dreams More Memorable As W… Mark Macy on Are Dreams More Memorable As W… guitarplayergeorge on Are Dreams More Memorable As W… Mark Macy on If This Blog Were Part of an I…
- The Worst of the Worst: Nonfunctioning Alcoholism
- Life-Swapping: The Amazing Story and Prophecies of Paul Dienach
- The Human Story 13: Thoth the Atlantean
- Life on the Mid-Astral Plane, or Third Level
- The Human Story 4: The Edenites and Their Descendants
- The Human Story 2: Physical Life and Spiritual Life
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (5)
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: ITC research
Google Translate and other globalization technologies would be a game-changer for international organizations like INIT. Continue reading
Writing this series of articles is taking me on a journey through ancient maps and religious texts… among esoteric writings and myths and interpretations from more recent times… in search of information about how The Seven ethereals or superhumans might have lent a guiding hand to humanity on various occasions across the millennia…. Continue reading
I was lucky to enjoy a seven-year friendship and collaboration with Hans Heckmann. With the guidance and support of Metascience founder George Meek, Hans and I got immersed in the miraculous ITC research underway in Europe in the 1990s. All … Continue reading
“The life view of Ptolemy was then obliterated by followers of Copernicus.* This life view correspondingly reduced the number who arrived here geometrically. At the moment, due to the imprint of Einstein’s view, and because of numerous new theories from your side — Hawking, Sheldrake, etc. — the other side here is, one might say, ‘out of joint.’…” Continue reading