- If This Blog Were Part of an ITC Group….
- Are Dreams More Memorable As We Age?
- Latest News Roundup Published: Our Ancient Heritage
- Will I Continue ITC Research After I Die?
- “Calling Earth” Couldn’t Be Better
- The Human Heart, a Living Spiral
- Should Humanity Really Know About the Afterlife?… a Debate
- That Last Lucid Moment Before Death, To Tie Up Loose Ends
- Why the Similarities to Philip José Farmer’s Riverworld Books
- ITC Tip 4: What Sort of Spirits To Expect
- ITC Tip 3: Find a Predisposition for ITC
- ITC Tip 2: Choosing Spiritual Research or Paranormal Research
- ITC Tip 1: Keep It Clean for the Spirit Crew
- Touching Base
- ITC Gem 40: More About the Early Luxembourg Experiments
- What I Learned From ITC About Being Human
- If It’s Boring, How Can It Be Important?
- Management Through an ITC Group Website: Satisfaction
- Management through an ITC group website: Change
- Management through an ITC group website: Involvement
Ricky on Are Dreams More Memorable As W… Mark Macy on Are Dreams More Memorable As W… guitarplayergeorge on Are Dreams More Memorable As W… Mark Macy on If This Blog Were Part of an I…
- The Worst of the Worst: Nonfunctioning Alcoholism
- Life-Swapping: The Amazing Story and Prophecies of Paul Dienach
- The Human Story 13: Thoth the Atlantean
- Life on the Mid-Astral Plane, or Third Level
- The Human Story 4: The Edenites and Their Descendants
- The Human Story 2: Physical Life and Spiritual Life
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (5)
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: Our ancient heritage
Writing this series of articles is taking me on a journey through ancient maps and religious texts… among esoteric writings and myths and interpretations from more recent times… in search of information about how The Seven ethereals or superhumans might have lent a guiding hand to humanity on various occasions across the millennia…. Continue reading
The Human Story series explores the origins of Eden—that light, pleasant, paradise spirit world where many of us from Earth awaken after we die. But what about that other place—the dark, shadowy realm where people sometimes get stuck for a while after they die, before moving on to Paradise where they belong? How did that unsavory spirit realm come into existence? What purpose does it serve?… Continue reading
At the end of each Epoch, apparently, finer beings make an effort to enlighten humanity… to reveal spiritual truths that have been hidden from us for our own good. Those revelations are delivered to humanity by whatever means are available to us here on Earth… a flaming bush on a mountaintop in ancient times… ITC systems today…. Continue reading
The stark dichotomy portrayed in the Nosso Lar movie—the dark, hellish place and the light paradise place—shows just a glimpse of a tiny portion of the spirit worlds that involve humanity… and it could be troubling and frightening to many people who view the movie… that when they die they’ll end up either in paradise or sludgeland…. Continue reading
Maybe the best way to distinguish the “noble” from the “savage” in human nature and human affairs is to answer a simple question: What drives the angels? While angels, or ethereal beings, aren’t perfect in the “God” sense of the word… they’re much closer to perfection than we humans are… so close, in fact, that from our earthly point of view angels seem omnipresent and all-powerful. They seem to embody all of the nobility of God…. Continue reading
My aim with this website is to digest the amazing information received from the other side between 1985 and 2000—when voices, images, and text streamed into our world through technical equipment—and to adapt that knowledge into articles pertinent to modern living. When I veer off course a bit with my writing and get too embroiled in wordly things, these visits to the archives help pull me back to center. Continue reading