- Philosophy 07: Faith vs Evidence
- Philosophy 06: Free Will vs Fate
- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Oops! Don’t Dwell on the Past
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Kate on Philosophy 07: Faith vs E… Kate on Philosophy 07: Faith vs E… Mark Macy on Philosophy 07: Faith vs E… Mark Macy on Philosophy 06: Free Will vs…
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (5)
- An ITC Group Today Could Accommodate Many Languages
- What an ITC Group Could Learn from Other Groups (1)
- An ITC Organization Doesn't Have To Be Expensive
- We're All Doing the Best We Can... A Motto for ITC?
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
- What an ITC Group Could Learn from Other Groups (2) — Prologue
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: eden
Thanks to a positive comment from reader Tosca about the conference video I made for Italy last month, I decided to make a complete video in English and post it on youtube now (rather than waiting until I first present … Continue reading
This year-end article rounds up some of the latest news from around the world and shuffles it into the historical framework given to us through ITC contacts. I summarize that framework at the end of the article…. Continue reading
Since the astral world Marduk has three suns, I sometimes wonder if the physical planet Marduk really existed in a triple-star system such as GJ 667C. Continue reading
The Human Story series explores the origins of Eden—that light, pleasant, paradise spirit world where many of us from Earth awaken after we die. But what about that other place—the dark, shadowy realm where people sometimes get stuck for a while after they die, before moving on to Paradise where they belong? How did that unsavory spirit realm come into existence? What purpose does it serve?… Continue reading
Through it all, the astral template of the physical planet Eden has provided refuge to weary human souls after a grueling lifetime on Earth. We all have the opportunity to return to paradise at the end of our earthly lives. Continue reading
… to conclude this series, I’m comfortable in stating that nearly all of the spirit faces I got on film with the help of the luminator came either from the shadow world of Earth or from Eden. Continue reading
… asteroids that crashed into our world frequently for 2 billion years came from the asteroid belt, which rings the sun between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter…. Continue reading
Eden was probably far more opulent than Earth… richly endowed with crystals and metals… gems and precious elements. According to a recent space.com article, even the smallest metallic asteroid near the Earth contains more metal than all the metal mined in Earth’s history!…. Continue reading
“I lived among other mighty ones long ago in the Atlantean city of Keor on the island of Undal, where we renewed our lives across the eons in the Halls of Amenti. I myself went through more than 1,000 such revitalizations. Mortals today in the Second Epoch, with their fleeting lives and small stature, can only imagine the mightiness of the Atlanteans….: Continue reading