- My Conference Video in English
- Confused About Daylight Saving? Think About Our Spirit Friends… O.M.G.
- Presenting at a Conference in Italy from Home
- Provocative Shorts :-)
- The Mind Is an Interdimensional Radio; Tune It
- When Spirit Photos Are Crafted By Covert Collaborators
- Tracing the Family of Man :-)
- Two Todds? What Are the Odds? :-)
- Only the Good Get Summoned :-)
- Undeniable Proof: There Is a Heaven :-)
- How Important Is a Clear Mission for an ITC Group?
- 3 Prerequisites for an ITC Bridge
- Adopting a Group’s Afterlife Map
- My New Song: The Other Side
- If This Blog Were Part of an ITC Group….
- Are Dreams More Memorable As We Age?
- Latest News Roundup Published: Our Ancient Heritage
- Will I Continue ITC Research After I Die?
- “Calling Earth” Couldn’t Be Better
- The Human Heart, a Living Spiral
George on My Conference Video in En… kate on Confused About Daylight Saving… Mark Macy on Confused About Daylight Saving… kate on Confused About Daylight Saving…
- Life-Swapping: The Amazing Story and Prophecies of Paul Dienach
- The Worst of the Worst: Nonfunctioning Alcoholism
- The Human Story 4: The Edenites and Their Descendants
- The Human Story 13: Thoth the Atlantean
- My Conference Video in English
- Sleep Paralysis and the Human Spirit
- ITC Gem 4: A Murdered Child is Found and Healed
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: About Mark Macy
People believe in an afterlife out of naïve wishful thinking… out of an unwillingness to accept their eventual demise as a human being. That’s what I believed until cancer knocked me onto a spiritual quest. Yes… I was a devout agnostic up to that point…. Continue reading
I’d recommend a spiritual awakening and transformation to anyone wishing to get involved in the coming Golden Age of ITC.
Correction: I’d recommend to everyone still alive on Earth… period. Continue reading
The best-case scenario for INIT: Our connections would have branched out into a network of research organizations and ITC receiving stations in various parts of the world, and wisdom and knowledge would stream to our world from the finer realms of spirit. So what went wrong? Continue reading
The third phase of ITC on Earth will usher in a Golden Age, when bridges can begin opening all around the world… once researchers from the various ITC organizations achieve a unity of mind and spirit. That resonance among researchers is the main prerequisite for the “shaping” (angeformung) of equipment that can be operated from both sides of the veil without the reliance on psychic human channels. Continue reading
I was lucky to enjoy a seven-year friendship and collaboration with Hans Heckmann. With the guidance and support of Metascience founder George Meek, Hans and I got immersed in the miraculous ITC research underway in Europe in the 1990s. All … Continue reading
Maybe the best way to distinguish the “noble” from the “savage” in human nature and human affairs is to answer a simple question: What drives the angels? While angels, or ethereal beings, aren’t perfect in the “God” sense of the word… they’re much closer to perfection than we humans are… so close, in fact, that from our earthly point of view angels seem omnipresent and all-powerful. They seem to embody all of the nobility of God…. Continue reading
A hundred years ago it would have sounded crazy to think that someone could pick up a wireless device and talk to someone on the other side of the ocean, in another country. Today it’s mainstream.
Today it sounds crazy to think that someone could pick up a phone and talk to someone on the other side of the veil, in another world. But someday ITC contacts will be mainstream… and I suspect I’ll be right there… long departed from this Earth… sending people here my impressions of life… in the grandest sense of the word. Continue reading