- ITC Tip 1: Keep It Clean for the Spirit Crew
- Touching Base
- ITC Gem 40: More About the Early Luxembourg Experiments
- What I Learned From ITC About Being Human
- If It’s Boring, How Can It Be Important?
- Management Through an ITC Group Website: Satisfaction
- Management through an ITC group website: Change
- Management through an ITC group website: Involvement
- ITC Group Management: Keeping the Peace
- ITC Group Management: Reflective Listening
- Timely Help for a New ITC Group Website
- A New Website for ITC Groups
- Latest News Roundup Posted
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From INIT (9.5 – Funding)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From INIT (9.4 – Management)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From INIT (9.3 – Personalities)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From INIT (9.2 – Mission)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From INIT (9.1)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From the Ancients (8.4)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From the Ancients (8.3)
Mark Macy on ITC Tip 1: Keep It Clean for t… Keith J. Clark on ITC Tip 1: Keep It Clean for t… Atheria on Touching Base Mark Macy on Touching Base
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: About Mark Macy
People believe in an afterlife out of naïve wishful thinking… out of an unwillingness to accept their eventual demise as a human being. That’s what I believed until cancer knocked me onto a spiritual quest. Yes… I was a devout agnostic up to that point…. Continue reading
I’d recommend a spiritual awakening and transformation to anyone wishing to get involved in the coming Golden Age of ITC.
Correction: I’d recommend to everyone still alive on Earth… period. Continue reading
The best-case scenario for INIT: Our connections would have branched out into a network of research organizations and ITC receiving stations in various parts of the world, and wisdom and knowledge would stream to our world from the finer realms of spirit. So what went wrong? Continue reading
The third phase of ITC on Earth will usher in a Golden Age, when bridges can begin opening all around the world… once researchers from the various ITC organizations achieve a unity of mind and spirit. That resonance among researchers is the main prerequisite for the “shaping” (angeformung) of equipment that can be operated from both sides of the veil without the reliance on psychic human channels. Continue reading
I was lucky to enjoy a seven-year friendship and collaboration with Hans Heckmann. With the guidance and support of Metascience founder George Meek, Hans and I got immersed in the miraculous ITC research underway in Europe in the 1990s. All … Continue reading
Maybe the best way to distinguish the “noble” from the “savage” in human nature and human affairs is to answer a simple question: What drives the angels? While angels, or ethereal beings, aren’t perfect in the “God” sense of the word… they’re much closer to perfection than we humans are… so close, in fact, that from our earthly point of view angels seem omnipresent and all-powerful. They seem to embody all of the nobility of God…. Continue reading
A hundred years ago it would have sounded crazy to think that someone could pick up a wireless device and talk to someone on the other side of the ocean, in another country. Today it’s mainstream.
Today it sounds crazy to think that someone could pick up a phone and talk to someone on the other side of the veil, in another world. But someday ITC contacts will be mainstream… and I suspect I’ll be right there… long departed from this Earth… sending people here my impressions of life… in the grandest sense of the word. Continue reading