- Terra 01 — The Source: We Can Only Imagine
- Terra 00 – A World Askew
- Philosophy 13: Apocalypse / Revelation
- Thank You! (Another Philosophy Sidebar)
- Taste of the Apocalypse (a Philosophy Sidebar)
- Philosophy 12: Mystics: Why People Suffer
- Philosophy 11: Life-Energy By Any Other Name
- Philosophy 10: The Source… the ‘Whole Shebang’
- Philosophy 09: Sensitive Souls on Earth
- Philosophy 08: Our Long History with Extraterrestrials
- Philosophy 07: Faith vs Evidence
- Philosophy 06: Free Will vs Fate
- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
tomrawlings8b101893a… on Philosophy 13: Apocalypse /… mark macy on Philosophy 13: Apocalypse /… Mark Macy on Philosophy 13: Apocalypse /… tomrawlings8b101893a… on Philosophy 13: Apocalypse /…
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: contact field
Imagine being part of a cleaning crew in a 4-star resort hotel. Entering the various rooms you get immediate impressions of what the guests are all like behind closed doors, when no one else is around. You might be greeted … Continue reading
There are many talents and skills that can be put to good use in an ITC group. Along with the experimenters, an ITC group could benefit from writers, networkers, web designers, videoconference experts, public relations specialists, scientists, doctors, musicians, photographers… in short, people from many walks of life…. Continue reading
That would be a good motto for the members of any group of people working together, but is tailor-made for an ITC research group like INIT: We’re all in it together… and we’re all doing the best we can. Continue reading
The best-case scenario for INIT: Our connections would have branched out into a network of research organizations and ITC receiving stations in various parts of the world, and wisdom and knowledge would stream to our world from the finer realms of spirit. So what went wrong? Continue reading