- Philosophy 09 — Sensitive Souls on Earth
- Philosophy 08 — Our Long History with Extraterrestrials
- Philosophy 07: Faith vs Evidence
- Philosophy 06: Free Will vs Fate
- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Oops! Don’t Dwell on the Past
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
John R.M. Day on Philosophy 09 — Sensitive Soul… Mark Macy on Philosophy 08 — Our Long Histo… Ricky on Philosophy 08 — Our Long Histo… Mark Macy on Philosophy 08 — Our Long Histo…
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: After we die
There are two spirit realms, in particular, which exert a lot of influence over our lives here on Earth. Or, more accurately, there are two spirit realms that share a lot of give and take… push and pull… with humanity in our world…. Continue reading
I talked to Carly on the phone yesterday, and we decided to take the next step in our project… setting up two half-hour meditation sessions a week for the Tier 2 participants … on Mondays and Fridays…. Continue reading
The Human Story series explores the origins of Eden—that light, pleasant, paradise spirit world where many of us from Earth awaken after we die. But what about that other place—the dark, shadowy realm where people sometimes get stuck for a while after they die, before moving on to Paradise where they belong? How did that unsavory spirit realm come into existence? What purpose does it serve?… Continue reading
Carly seems to have a rare combination of qualities sometimes called empathic healing and physical mediumship…. Continue reading
Our next step is to start building an ITC communication bridge… and you can help, if you’re interested. This article explains both how we plan to go about establishing the bridge, and how you can help. Continue reading
Probably the craziest thing we do out of the fear of death involves the science of cryogenics, or, more specifically, the cryopreservation of the human body… freezing the body when we get terminally ill or grow old… hoping that one day we can be thawed out and restored to youthful vigor…. Continue reading
Modern science is like that old ’86 Honda in the garage… either due for a complete overhaul or ready to be replaced with a hybrid. It’ll probably have to be replaced, as I explain in this article….
I’d recommend a spiritual awakening and transformation to anyone wishing to get involved in the coming Golden Age of ITC.
Correction: I’d recommend to everyone still alive on Earth… period. Continue reading
The best-case scenario for INIT: Our connections would have branched out into a network of research organizations and ITC receiving stations in various parts of the world, and wisdom and knowledge would stream to our world from the finer realms of spirit. So what went wrong? Continue reading
While going to sleep or waking up, your body goes numb and immobile. You’re suddenly awake and aware, but you can’t move your arms or legs… even your fingers. A terrifying ordeal! About a third of us have experienced sleep paralysis at some point in our lives, and for 5 percent of the population it happens repeatedly, often accompanied by the sense of a scary presence…. Continue reading