- Philosophy 11: Life-Energy By Any Other Name
- Philosophy 10: The Source… the ‘Whole Shebang’
- Philosophy 09: Sensitive Souls on Earth
- Philosophy 08: Our Long History with Extraterrestrials
- Philosophy 07: Faith vs Evidence
- Philosophy 06: Free Will vs Fate
- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Philosophy 11: Life-Energy By… Mark Macy on Philosophy 11: Life-Energy By… Tom Rawlings on Philosophy 11: Life-Energy By… Mark Macy on Philosophy 11: Life-Energy By…
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: ITC
Our next step is to start building an ITC communication bridge… and you can help, if you’re interested. This article explains both how we plan to go about establishing the bridge, and how you can help. Continue reading
I’d recommend a spiritual awakening and transformation to anyone wishing to get involved in the coming Golden Age of ITC.
Correction: I’d recommend to everyone still alive on Earth… period. Continue reading
The best-case scenario for INIT: Our connections would have branched out into a network of research organizations and ITC receiving stations in various parts of the world, and wisdom and knowledge would stream to our world from the finer realms of spirit. So what went wrong? Continue reading
Maybe the best way to distinguish the “noble” from the “savage” in human nature and human affairs is to answer a simple question: What drives the angels? While angels, or ethereal beings, aren’t perfect in the “God” sense of the word… they’re much closer to perfection than we humans are… so close, in fact, that from our earthly point of view angels seem omnipresent and all-powerful. They seem to embody all of the nobility of God…. Continue reading
My aim with this website is to digest the amazing information received from the other side between 1985 and 2000—when voices, images, and text streamed into our world through technical equipment—and to adapt that knowledge into articles pertinent to modern living. When I veer off course a bit with my writing and get too embroiled in wordly things, these visits to the archives help pull me back to center. Continue reading
“I suddenly realized with amazement that I no longer had pain — anywhere — and that my blindness had completely disappeared, which allowed me to observe, among other things, that I was in a sumptuous palace bringing to mind the splendid residences of the rajahs….” Continue reading
By any stretch of the imagination, establishing an ITC bridge will not be easy, but if a dedicated team is willing to take these sorts of issues to heart, they might experience miracles in their lifetime. Continue reading
Time and space do not exist (on the other side). To find their way in the physical domain isn’t always easy for spirits…. Continue reading
The main thing that Maggy and I learned, along with other researchers who followed the same path, is that spirits can only communicate with people on Earth of like mind. And researchers can only attract into their work spirits who resonate with their own dispositions…. Continue reading