- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Oops! Don’t Dwell on the Past
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
- Worlds Within Worlds 20 — Good and Evil in a Nutshell
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
- Worlds Within Worlds 18 —Peace and Joy in a Brutal World
- Worlds Within Worlds 17 — End Times in Perspective
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extr… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extr… Don Marsh on Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extr… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extr…
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: ITC Gems
In the landmark book “Breakthroughs in Technical Spirit Communication,” co-author Maggy Harsch-Fishbach of Luxembourg recalls in detail her miraculous rapport with spirit group Timestream… especially the spirit of late scientist Swejen Salter and ethereal being Technician. Continue reading
I was lucky to enjoy a seven-year friendship and collaboration with Hans Heckmann. With the guidance and support of Metascience founder George Meek, Hans and I got immersed in the miraculous ITC research underway in Europe in the 1990s. All … Continue reading
My aim with this website is to digest the amazing information received from the other side between 1985 and 2000—when voices, images, and text streamed into our world through technical equipment—and to adapt that knowledge into articles pertinent to modern living. When I veer off course a bit with my writing and get too embroiled in wordly things, these visits to the archives help pull me back to center. Continue reading
Why people don’t remember their many lives in the worlds of spirit? “Remembering their various sojourns in the spirit worlds could lead to deep depressions for many people, since that level of beauty is unattainable on Earth….” Continue reading
After the destruction of Eden (which I believe must have occurred more than 3 billion years ago), the human colonists from Eden became marooned on Earth when their home planet was destroyed, and they were the last living Edenites. Continue reading
“Project Sothis started 20,000 years ago. Its final phase took place in Atlantis. Basilaie was the king’s island in an empire that sank in the middle of the 13th century B.C. It was located east of Helgoland. Diving expeditions have meanwhile located in the waters of a boulder field the ruins of manmade walls.” Continue reading
“The faith of a person and his efforts are like a beam of light which in time can connect to the planes of Light. Across this beam you are being given knowledge, insight and strength from our plane. If other people join this light, they too can be beneficiaries and the beam becomes greater. . . .” Continue reading
Do not make any GA1 tape recordings except when I advise you and can protect you from unpleasantness. If you do not follow my advice and do record it, you run the risk of finding yourself in a parallel world the next morning . . . Continue reading