- If This Blog Were Part of an ITC Group….
- Are Dreams More Memorable As We Age?
- Latest News Roundup Published: Our Ancient Heritage
- Will I Continue ITC Research After I Die?
- “Calling Earth” Couldn’t Be Better
- The Human Heart, a Living Spiral
- Should Humanity Really Know About the Afterlife?… a Debate
- That Last Lucid Moment Before Death, To Tie Up Loose Ends
- Why the Similarities to Philip José Farmer’s Riverworld Books
- ITC Tip 4: What Sort of Spirits To Expect
- ITC Tip 3: Find a Predisposition for ITC
- ITC Tip 2: Choosing Spiritual Research or Paranormal Research
- ITC Tip 1: Keep It Clean for the Spirit Crew
- Touching Base
- ITC Gem 40: More About the Early Luxembourg Experiments
- What I Learned From ITC About Being Human
- If It’s Boring, How Can It Be Important?
- Management Through an ITC Group Website: Satisfaction
- Management through an ITC group website: Change
- Management through an ITC group website: Involvement
Ricky on Are Dreams More Memorable As W… Mark Macy on Are Dreams More Memorable As W… guitarplayergeorge on Are Dreams More Memorable As W… Mark Macy on If This Blog Were Part of an I…
- The Worst of the Worst: Nonfunctioning Alcoholism
- Life-Swapping: The Amazing Story and Prophecies of Paul Dienach
- The Human Story 13: Thoth the Atlantean
- Life on the Mid-Astral Plane, or Third Level
- The Human Story 4: The Edenites and Their Descendants
- The Human Story 2: Physical Life and Spiritual Life
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (5)
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: ITC Gems
In the landmark book “Breakthroughs in Technical Spirit Communication,” co-author Maggy Harsch-Fishbach of Luxembourg recalls in detail her miraculous rapport with spirit group Timestream… especially the spirit of late scientist Swejen Salter and ethereal being Technician. Continue reading
I was lucky to enjoy a seven-year friendship and collaboration with Hans Heckmann. With the guidance and support of Metascience founder George Meek, Hans and I got immersed in the miraculous ITC research underway in Europe in the 1990s. All … Continue reading
My aim with this website is to digest the amazing information received from the other side between 1985 and 2000—when voices, images, and text streamed into our world through technical equipment—and to adapt that knowledge into articles pertinent to modern living. When I veer off course a bit with my writing and get too embroiled in wordly things, these visits to the archives help pull me back to center. Continue reading
Why people don’t remember their many lives in the worlds of spirit? “Remembering their various sojourns in the spirit worlds could lead to deep depressions for many people, since that level of beauty is unattainable on Earth….” Continue reading
After the destruction of Eden (which I believe must have occurred more than 3 billion years ago), the human colonists from Eden became marooned on Earth when their home planet was destroyed, and they were the last living Edenites. Continue reading
“Project Sothis started 20,000 years ago. Its final phase took place in Atlantis. Basilaie was the king’s island in an empire that sank in the middle of the 13th century B.C. It was located east of Helgoland. Diving expeditions have meanwhile located in the waters of a boulder field the ruins of manmade walls.” Continue reading
“The faith of a person and his efforts are like a beam of light which in time can connect to the planes of Light. Across this beam you are being given knowledge, insight and strength from our plane. If other people join this light, they too can be beneficiaries and the beam becomes greater. . . .” Continue reading