- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Oops! Don’t Dwell on the Past
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Robert Crabtree on Should Humanity Really Know Ab… Mark Macy on Philosophy 04: Government: Soc… Kate on Philosophy 04: Government: Soc… Mark Macy on Philosophy 04: Government: Soc…
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: Atlantis
This article explores some of the earliest known writings on subjects like the creation of the universe, gods and titans walking the Earth long ago, the fall of man and contention with the serpent, the first epoch of modern humanity culminating in Atlantis, and the great flood that washed away most Atlantean culture… to get an idea of how ancient information compares to modern information, not just from science, but more important (for me, at least) from ITC messages received during the 1990s. Continue reading
This year-end article rounds up some of the latest news from around the world and shuffles it into the historical framework given to us through ITC contacts. I summarize that framework at the end of the article…. Continue reading
Egyptians had a close relationship with their gods, especially Hathor. They also had a close connection to the demigod Thoth, who was in intimate contact with the 7 Lords of Cycles (who I believe were The Seven working with our INIT group in recent years)…. Continue reading
There are times I wish that divine forces could sweep away the world’s problems. Scoop up the chosen ones, transform Earth to a paradise, then set us back down gently amid meadows, streams, songbirds, and rich forests. Continue reading
Science today can’t venture a reasonable guess as to how these and other ancient wonders were created. Archaeologists simply call it “crossing the great divide” from cave-dwelling to civilization…. Continue reading
“I lived among other mighty ones long ago in the Atlantean city of Keor on the island of Undal, where we renewed our lives across the eons in the Halls of Amenti. I myself went through more than 1,000 such revitalizations. Mortals today in the Second Epoch, with their fleeting lives and small stature, can only imagine the mightiness of the Atlanteans….: Continue reading
The Atlantis colonies started out as the epitome of human nobility, but careless curiosity and misguided science would lead to savagery and a series of geological disasters. Continue reading
So that, I believe, is about as near to the truth as you’ll find today on Earth about our ancient ancestors—the Edenites and their gifted descendants—who were finally destroyed in the death-throes of Atlantis at the end of the first epoch of modern (cross-bred) humanity. Continue reading
The human puzzle gets more mind-boggling as the pieces come together. Many of the pieces in this article have been hauled in from the dusty archives of museums and labs where scientists tuck away inconvenient evidence that clashes with the prevailing paradigm…. Continue reading