- 3 Prerequisites for an ITC Bridge
- Adopting a Group’s Afterlife Map
- My New Song: The Other Side
- If This Blog Were Part of an ITC Group….
- Are Dreams More Memorable As We Age?
- Latest News Roundup Published: Our Ancient Heritage
- Will I Continue ITC Research After I Die?
- “Calling Earth” Couldn’t Be Better
- The Human Heart, a Living Spiral
- Should Humanity Really Know About the Afterlife?… a Debate
- That Last Lucid Moment Before Death, To Tie Up Loose Ends
- Why the Similarities to Philip José Farmer’s Riverworld Books
- ITC Tip 4: What Sort of Spirits To Expect
- ITC Tip 3: Find a Predisposition for ITC
- ITC Tip 2: Choosing Spiritual Research or Paranormal Research
- ITC Tip 1: Keep It Clean for the Spirit Crew
- Touching Base
- ITC Gem 40: More About the Early Luxembourg Experiments
- What I Learned From ITC About Being Human
- If It’s Boring, How Can It Be Important?
Mark Macy on Prayer – – Another… Joan parris on Prayer – – Another… angusmacro on If This Blog Were Part of an I… kate on If This Blog Were Part of an I…
- The Worst of the Worst: Nonfunctioning Alcoholism
- The Human Story 13: Thoth the Atlantean
- Life-Swapping: The Amazing Story and Prophecies of Paul Dienach
- Afterlife Descriptions
- The Human Story 2: Physical Life and Spiritual Life
- ITC Gem 16: Life on the Other Side
- 3 Prerequisites for an ITC Bridge
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: Atlantis
This article explores some of the earliest known writings on subjects like the creation of the universe, gods and titans walking the Earth long ago, the fall of man and contention with the serpent, the first epoch of modern humanity culminating in Atlantis, and the great flood that washed away most Atlantean culture… to get an idea of how ancient information compares to modern information, not just from science, but more important (for me, at least) from ITC messages received during the 1990s. Continue reading
This year-end article rounds up some of the latest news from around the world and shuffles it into the historical framework given to us through ITC contacts. I summarize that framework at the end of the article…. Continue reading
Egyptians had a close relationship with their gods, especially Hathor. They also had a close connection to the demigod Thoth, who was in intimate contact with the 7 Lords of Cycles (who I believe were The Seven working with our INIT group in recent years)…. Continue reading
There are times I wish that divine forces could sweep away the world’s problems. Scoop up the chosen ones, transform Earth to a paradise, then set us back down gently amid meadows, streams, songbirds, and rich forests. Continue reading
Science today can’t venture a reasonable guess as to how these and other ancient wonders were created. Archaeologists simply call it “crossing the great divide” from cave-dwelling to civilization…. Continue reading
“I lived among other mighty ones long ago in the Atlantean city of Keor on the island of Undal, where we renewed our lives across the eons in the Halls of Amenti. I myself went through more than 1,000 such revitalizations. Mortals today in the Second Epoch, with their fleeting lives and small stature, can only imagine the mightiness of the Atlanteans….: Continue reading