- Terra 01 — The Source: We Can Only Imagine
- Terra 00 – A World Askew
- Philosophy 13: Apocalypse / Revelation
- Thank You! (Another Philosophy Sidebar)
- Taste of the Apocalypse (a Philosophy Sidebar)
- Philosophy 12: Mystics: Why People Suffer
- Philosophy 11: Life-Energy By Any Other Name
- Philosophy 10: The Source… the ‘Whole Shebang’
- Philosophy 09: Sensitive Souls on Earth
- Philosophy 08: Our Long History with Extraterrestrials
- Philosophy 07: Faith vs Evidence
- Philosophy 06: Free Will vs Fate
- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Terra 01 — The Source: We Can… Mark Macy on Terra 01 — The Source: We Can… Mark Macy on Terra 01 — The Source: We Can… Paul Stoichevski on Terra 01 — The Source: We Can…
- ITC Gem 29: (Technical ITC 3:) MORE Trans-Images
- Terra 01 — The Source: We Can Only Imagine
- Afterlife Descriptions
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships....
- New Friends, New Adventures: The Big, White House
- The Human Story 11: Afterlife Wrap-Up
- Life-Swapping: The Amazing Story and Prophecies of Paul Dienach
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: Atlantis
This article explores some of the earliest known writings on subjects like the creation of the universe, gods and titans walking the Earth long ago, the fall of man and contention with the serpent, the first epoch of modern humanity culminating in Atlantis, and the great flood that washed away most Atlantean culture… to get an idea of how ancient information compares to modern information, not just from science, but more important (for me, at least) from ITC messages received during the 1990s. Continue reading
This year-end article rounds up some of the latest news from around the world and shuffles it into the historical framework given to us through ITC contacts. I summarize that framework at the end of the article…. Continue reading
Egyptians had a close relationship with their gods, especially Hathor. They also had a close connection to the demigod Thoth, who was in intimate contact with the 7 Lords of Cycles (who I believe were The Seven working with our INIT group in recent years)…. Continue reading
There are times I wish that divine forces could sweep away the world’s problems. Scoop up the chosen ones, transform Earth to a paradise, then set us back down gently amid meadows, streams, songbirds, and rich forests. Continue reading
Science today can’t venture a reasonable guess as to how these and other ancient wonders were created. Archaeologists simply call it “crossing the great divide” from cave-dwelling to civilization…. Continue reading
“I lived among other mighty ones long ago in the Atlantean city of Keor on the island of Undal, where we renewed our lives across the eons in the Halls of Amenti. I myself went through more than 1,000 such revitalizations. Mortals today in the Second Epoch, with their fleeting lives and small stature, can only imagine the mightiness of the Atlanteans….: Continue reading
The Atlantis colonies started out as the epitome of human nobility, but careless curiosity and misguided science would lead to savagery and a series of geological disasters. Continue reading
So that, I believe, is about as near to the truth as you’ll find today on Earth about our ancient ancestors—the Edenites and their gifted descendants—who were finally destroyed in the death-throes of Atlantis at the end of the first epoch of modern (cross-bred) humanity. Continue reading
The human puzzle gets more mind-boggling as the pieces come together. Many of the pieces in this article have been hauled in from the dusty archives of museums and labs where scientists tuck away inconvenient evidence that clashes with the prevailing paradigm…. Continue reading