- Terra 01 — The Source: We Can Only Imagine
- Terra 00 – A World Askew
- Philosophy 13: Apocalypse / Revelation
- Thank You! (Another Philosophy Sidebar)
- Taste of the Apocalypse (a Philosophy Sidebar)
- Philosophy 12: Mystics: Why People Suffer
- Philosophy 11: Life-Energy By Any Other Name
- Philosophy 10: The Source… the ‘Whole Shebang’
- Philosophy 09: Sensitive Souls on Earth
- Philosophy 08: Our Long History with Extraterrestrials
- Philosophy 07: Faith vs Evidence
- Philosophy 06: Free Will vs Fate
- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
tomrawlings8b101893a… on Philosophy 13: Apocalypse /… mark macy on Philosophy 13: Apocalypse /… Mark Macy on Philosophy 13: Apocalypse /… tomrawlings8b101893a… on Philosophy 13: Apocalypse /…
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: rainbow people
I had no trouble finding a few men who wanted to accompany me. They are upright, honest men with stout hearts who could be relied upon in times of danger.
On our trip up the mountain we stopped twice to rest and to eat something. Every time I bite into a juicy bit of meat I have to remind myself that I am not eating part of an animal, but synthetic food. By God, it tastes better than anything I ever ate on that darn earth. M’banga oriented himself with the help of a map that was drawn by some pioneers. The mountain looked black and awe-inspiring. Finally we found the huge crater we had been looking for…. Continue reading