- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Oops! Don’t Dwell on the Past
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Life-Swapping: The Amazing Sto… Don Marsh on Philosophy 05: Mysteries of An… Mark Macy on Philosophy 05: Mysteries of An… Don Marsh on Philosophy 05: Mysteries of An…
- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (2)
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
- Making Sense of the Anshar-Agartha-Hollow-Earth People
- Life-Swapping: The Amazing Story and Prophecies of Paul Dienach
- ITC Gem 1: How We Affect the Spirit Worlds
- Worlds Within Worlds 03 – Things To Do in the Afterlife
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: Society and ethics
During our recent vacation we visited an open AA meeting in a small town. The next day, over lunch, we discussed the experiences shared by the men and women and jotted down some notes…. Continue reading
Many alcoholics tell a similar story, which goes something like this: “I was quiet and shy as a kid. I always felt out of place at school, even at home. Then I had my first drink, and bam!… I was in paradise. I guzzled it like water. Quiet and shy became outgoing and fun-seeking… then wild and crazy… until I blacked out. At long last I felt really alive. Alcohol instantly became the love of my life, and nothing… no one… would ever change that. But over the years things changed, and I hardly noticed it happening. “A few beers” became a quart of vodka… always guzzled. Blackouts happened more often. I’d wake up in a ditch….” Continue reading
Here are some of the news stories that jumped out at me this year, along with lots of links to great articles… and a few reflections of my own…. Continue reading
The film is compelling… moving… deep… it portrays life and death more accurately than any other film I’ve ever seen… it left me inspired and charged to face life on Earth from the most rewarding, most gratifying, and most pleasurable attitude possible… and it’s a movie that few people have ever heard about…. Continue reading
Maybe the best way to distinguish the “noble” from the “savage” in human nature and human affairs is to answer a simple question: What drives the angels? While angels, or ethereal beings, aren’t perfect in the “God” sense of the word… they’re much closer to perfection than we humans are… so close, in fact, that from our earthly point of view angels seem omnipresent and all-powerful. They seem to embody all of the nobility of God…. Continue reading
I’ve always found comparisons between people and body cells… between society and the human body… to be both fascinating and insightful. The only trouble is… Humans are not body cells! Continue reading
Earth has become a battlefield for those two invisible forces vying to influence humanity—the troubled, parasitic spirits who act out their repulsive dramas through our lives… and finer ethereal beings ever summoning us to accept and spread their light and love. When the dark forces win us over, as they did in Aurora last week, the results are tragic. Continue reading
… to conclude this series, I’m comfortable in stating that nearly all of the spirit faces I got on film with the help of the luminator came either from the shadow world of Earth or from Eden. Continue reading
Disasters are growing in frequency and severity as world civilization treads ever more heavily on the planet. Here’s a glance at some of the more serious recent disasters… and at the end we’ll talk about what could be preventable in the future…. Continue reading