- My Conference Video in English
- Confused About Daylight Saving? Think About Our Spirit Friends… O.M.G.
- Presenting at a Conference in Italy from Home
- Provocative Shorts :-)
- The Mind Is an Interdimensional Radio; Tune It
- When Spirit Photos Are Crafted By Covert Collaborators
- Tracing the Family of Man :-)
- Two Todds? What Are the Odds? :-)
- Only the Good Get Summoned :-)
- Undeniable Proof: There Is a Heaven :-)
- How Important Is a Clear Mission for an ITC Group?
- 3 Prerequisites for an ITC Bridge
- Adopting a Group’s Afterlife Map
- My New Song: The Other Side
- If This Blog Were Part of an ITC Group….
- Are Dreams More Memorable As We Age?
- Latest News Roundup Published: Our Ancient Heritage
- Will I Continue ITC Research After I Die?
- “Calling Earth” Couldn’t Be Better
- The Human Heart, a Living Spiral
George on My Conference Video in En… kate on Confused About Daylight Saving… Mark Macy on Confused About Daylight Saving… kate on Confused About Daylight Saving…
- Life-Swapping: The Amazing Story and Prophecies of Paul Dienach
- The Worst of the Worst: Nonfunctioning Alcoholism
- The Human Story 4: The Edenites and Their Descendants
- The Human Story 13: Thoth the Atlantean
- My Conference Video in English
- Sleep Paralysis and the Human Spirit
- ITC Gem 4: A Murdered Child is Found and Healed
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: After we die, what then?
This is just one of several similar situations faced by the Harsch-Fischbach couple in Luxembourg, whose communications from their spirit friends were so detailed and exotic and evidential and other-worldly… that observers were often left aghast. Their belief systems were sometimes shaken to the breaking point… and they attacked the messenger. Not an easy life, ITC research…. Continue reading
Having spiritual blinders is a good thing and a bad thing. On the up side, they protect us from the clamor and frenzy that roil just across the veil from us. On the down side, they keep us spiritually ignorant… caught up in the illusion that the material world is everything… that there is no spiritual reality…. Continue reading
One of the Light beings, which we also call the People of the Rainbow, came out of the tunnel. I, Mootai, knelt down and closed my eyes in awe. Then I looked up and the twilight of the night went into broad daylight. The Light being was carrying a woman in his arms, a sight that at first frightened me because she was old and her hair was gray, her skin white, and she was sleeping the dead sleep. “Here,” I was told by the one from the People of the Rainbow, “I bring you this woman to take care of. She was living with the name Edith Koerner and she went through much sorrow and pain. Now that she has finished her mortal life she shall rest among your people and recover from the dead sleep. Then we shall see….” Continue reading
While the third spirit plane (mid-astral) is a product of the human mind, it is as much a reality as is planet Earth. People whose ideas and beliefs agree with each other come together here in groups and form one unity. This unity is the stepping stone to the fourth dimension. After crossing into the fourth (higher astral) dimension, also called The Summerland, the human being is relieved of the laws of reincarnation…. Continue reading
Here are some of the more interesting video clips that came through the TV sets of European researchers Maggy Fischbach (Luxembourg) and Klaus Schreiber (Germany) in the mid-1980s… when ITC was on the threshold of some major miracles…. Continue reading
Most of us have seen Old World depictions of heaven up in the sky and hell down below, inside the Earth. I guess it makes sense. Carnal minds like ours, trapped in three-dimensional living, can’t perceive the subtle realms that flourish all around us. They’re as invisible to us as radio signals… separated from us and from each other not by space but by vibration… all beyond the range of our five senses…. Continue reading