- Afterlife Adventures 1: Lost in the Dark
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (6)
- Answer 11: Do Asteroids Have Troublesome Astral Templates
- Answer 10: Who Gets Future ITC Bridges
- Answer 9: How Parallel Universes Correlate with Spirit Realms
- Answer 7: Where the Edenites Came From, Before Eden
- Answer 8: Why Eden Has Three Suns
- Answer 6: Why the Veil Opens and Closes
- Answer 5: Why Was INIT’s ITC Bridge Established with Astral Eden, Not Astral Earth?
- Answer 4: Why Did ITC Bridges Close Down Around the Year 2000?
- Answer 3: How an ITC Bridge Really Works
- Answer 2: Lives Destroyed, Preserved During the Fall of Eden
- Answer 1: How Life on Earth Survived the Ancient Cataclysm
- Unanswered Questions and Best Guesses
- Time-Hopping: The Amazing Story of Ken Webster
- From Darkness to Light with 10 Easy Words
- Mysteries Solved!… Finally
- Our Cataclysmic Beginnings and Their Implications for Modern Living
- Inappropriate Behavior?… or Inappropriate World?
- Making Sense of the Anshar-Agartha-Hollow-Earth People
Mark Macy on Afterlife Adventures 1: Lost i… John R.M. Day on Afterlife Adventures 1: Lost i… Mark Macy on The Human Story 5: The Seven… Kenda Elise on The Human Story 5: The Seven…
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: After we die, what then?
This is just one of several similar situations faced by the Harsch-Fischbach couple in Luxembourg, whose communications from their spirit friends were so detailed and exotic and evidential and other-worldly… that observers were often left aghast. Their belief systems were sometimes shaken to the breaking point… and they attacked the messenger. Not an easy life, ITC research…. Continue reading
Having spiritual blinders is a good thing and a bad thing. On the up side, they protect us from the clamor and frenzy that roil just across the veil from us. On the down side, they keep us spiritually ignorant… caught up in the illusion that the material world is everything… that there is no spiritual reality…. Continue reading
One of the Light beings, which we also call the People of the Rainbow, came out of the tunnel. I, Mootai, knelt down and closed my eyes in awe. Then I looked up and the twilight of the night went into broad daylight. The Light being was carrying a woman in his arms, a sight that at first frightened me because she was old and her hair was gray, her skin white, and she was sleeping the dead sleep. “Here,” I was told by the one from the People of the Rainbow, “I bring you this woman to take care of. She was living with the name Edith Koerner and she went through much sorrow and pain. Now that she has finished her mortal life she shall rest among your people and recover from the dead sleep. Then we shall see….” Continue reading
While the third spirit plane (mid-astral) is a product of the human mind, it is as much a reality as is planet Earth. People whose ideas and beliefs agree with each other come together here in groups and form one unity. This unity is the stepping stone to the fourth dimension. After crossing into the fourth (higher astral) dimension, also called The Summerland, the human being is relieved of the laws of reincarnation…. Continue reading
Here are some of the more interesting video clips that came through the TV sets of European researchers Maggy Fischbach (Luxembourg) and Klaus Schreiber (Germany) in the mid-1980s… when ITC was on the threshold of some major miracles…. Continue reading
Most of us have seen Old World depictions of heaven up in the sky and hell down below, inside the Earth. I guess it makes sense. Carnal minds like ours, trapped in three-dimensional living, can’t perceive the subtle realms that flourish all around us. They’re as invisible to us as radio signals… separated from us and from each other not by space but by vibration… all beyond the range of our five senses…. Continue reading