- If This Blog Were Part of an ITC Group….
- Are Dreams More Memorable As We Age?
- Latest News Roundup Published: Our Ancient Heritage
- Will I Continue ITC Research After I Die?
- “Calling Earth” Couldn’t Be Better
- The Human Heart, a Living Spiral
- Should Humanity Really Know About the Afterlife?… a Debate
- That Last Lucid Moment Before Death, To Tie Up Loose Ends
- Why the Similarities to Philip José Farmer’s Riverworld Books
- ITC Tip 4: What Sort of Spirits To Expect
- ITC Tip 3: Find a Predisposition for ITC
- ITC Tip 2: Choosing Spiritual Research or Paranormal Research
- ITC Tip 1: Keep It Clean for the Spirit Crew
- Touching Base
- ITC Gem 40: More About the Early Luxembourg Experiments
- What I Learned From ITC About Being Human
- If It’s Boring, How Can It Be Important?
- Management Through an ITC Group Website: Satisfaction
- Management through an ITC group website: Change
- Management through an ITC group website: Involvement
Ricky on Are Dreams More Memorable As W… Mark Macy on Are Dreams More Memorable As W… guitarplayergeorge on Are Dreams More Memorable As W… Mark Macy on If This Blog Were Part of an I…
- The Worst of the Worst: Nonfunctioning Alcoholism
- Life-Swapping: The Amazing Story and Prophecies of Paul Dienach
- The Human Story 13: Thoth the Atlantean
- Life on the Mid-Astral Plane, or Third Level
- The Human Story 4: The Edenites and Their Descendants
- The Human Story 2: Physical Life and Spiritual Life
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (5)
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: After we die, what then?
This is just one of several similar situations faced by the Harsch-Fischbach couple in Luxembourg, whose communications from their spirit friends were so detailed and exotic and evidential and other-worldly… that observers were often left aghast. Their belief systems were sometimes shaken to the breaking point… and they attacked the messenger. Not an easy life, ITC research…. Continue reading
Having spiritual blinders is a good thing and a bad thing. On the up side, they protect us from the clamor and frenzy that roil just across the veil from us. On the down side, they keep us spiritually ignorant… caught up in the illusion that the material world is everything… that there is no spiritual reality…. Continue reading
One of the Light beings, which we also call the People of the Rainbow, came out of the tunnel. I, Mootai, knelt down and closed my eyes in awe. Then I looked up and the twilight of the night went into broad daylight. The Light being was carrying a woman in his arms, a sight that at first frightened me because she was old and her hair was gray, her skin white, and she was sleeping the dead sleep. “Here,” I was told by the one from the People of the Rainbow, “I bring you this woman to take care of. She was living with the name Edith Koerner and she went through much sorrow and pain. Now that she has finished her mortal life she shall rest among your people and recover from the dead sleep. Then we shall see….” Continue reading
While the third spirit plane (mid-astral) is a product of the human mind, it is as much a reality as is planet Earth. People whose ideas and beliefs agree with each other come together here in groups and form one unity. This unity is the stepping stone to the fourth dimension. After crossing into the fourth (higher astral) dimension, also called The Summerland, the human being is relieved of the laws of reincarnation…. Continue reading
Here are some of the more interesting video clips that came through the TV sets of European researchers Maggy Fischbach (Luxembourg) and Klaus Schreiber (Germany) in the mid-1980s… when ITC was on the threshold of some major miracles…. Continue reading
Most of us have seen Old World depictions of heaven up in the sky and hell down below, inside the Earth. I guess it makes sense. Carnal minds like ours, trapped in three-dimensional living, can’t perceive the subtle realms that flourish all around us. They’re as invisible to us as radio signals… separated from us and from each other not by space but by vibration… all beyond the range of our five senses…. Continue reading