- Thank You! (Another Philosophy Sidebar)
- Taste of the Apocalypse (a Philosophy Sidebar)
- Philosophy 12: Mystics: Why People Suffer
- Philosophy 11: Life-Energy By Any Other Name
- Philosophy 10: The Source… the ‘Whole Shebang’
- Philosophy 09: Sensitive Souls on Earth
- Philosophy 08: Our Long History with Extraterrestrials
- Philosophy 07: Faith vs Evidence
- Philosophy 06: Free Will vs Fate
- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Taste of the Apocalypse (a Phi… Sérgio Ferreira on Taste of the Apocalypse (a Phi… Mark Macy on Thank You! (Another Philosophy… Mark Macy on Thank You! (Another Philosophy…
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: Politics and Economics
Here are some of the news stories that jumped out at me this year, along with lots of links to great articles… and a few reflections of my own…. Continue reading
When we acknowledge our divine core as the only reality, and our worldly problems and suffering and preoccupations as illusion, then our noble side shines through more brightly and enlightens human society. We find greater peace within us as peace spreads around us. The savage side begins to retreat…. Continue reading
Maybe the best way to distinguish the “noble” from the “savage” in human nature and human affairs is to answer a simple question: What drives the angels? While angels, or ethereal beings, aren’t perfect in the “God” sense of the word… they’re much closer to perfection than we humans are… so close, in fact, that from our earthly point of view angels seem omnipresent and all-powerful. They seem to embody all of the nobility of God…. Continue reading
I’ve always found comparisons between people and body cells… between society and the human body… to be both fascinating and insightful. The only trouble is… Humans are not body cells! Continue reading
Earth has become a battlefield for those two invisible forces vying to influence humanity—the troubled, parasitic spirits who act out their repulsive dramas through our lives… and finer ethereal beings ever summoning us to accept and spread their light and love. When the dark forces win us over, as they did in Aurora last week, the results are tragic. Continue reading
Disasters are growing in frequency and severity as world civilization treads ever more heavily on the planet. Here’s a glance at some of the more serious recent disasters… and at the end we’ll talk about what could be preventable in the future…. Continue reading
There are times I wish that divine forces could sweep away the world’s problems. Scoop up the chosen ones, transform Earth to a paradise, then set us back down gently amid meadows, streams, songbirds, and rich forests. Continue reading
Our hands create magnificent works of art and destroy them. They break things during fits of rage and then fix them when things have cooled down. They’re an agile extension of our noble-savage nature. Continue reading
Science today can’t venture a reasonable guess as to how these and other ancient wonders were created. Archaeologists simply call it “crossing the great divide” from cave-dwelling to civilization…. Continue reading