- Afterlife Adventures 1: Lost in the Dark
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (6)
- Answer 11: Do Asteroids Have Troublesome Astral Templates
- Answer 10: Who Gets Future ITC Bridges
- Answer 9: How Parallel Universes Correlate with Spirit Realms
- Answer 7: Where the Edenites Came From, Before Eden
- Answer 8: Why Eden Has Three Suns
- Answer 6: Why the Veil Opens and Closes
- Answer 5: Why Was INIT’s ITC Bridge Established with Astral Eden, Not Astral Earth?
- Answer 4: Why Did ITC Bridges Close Down Around the Year 2000?
- Answer 3: How an ITC Bridge Really Works
- Answer 2: Lives Destroyed, Preserved During the Fall of Eden
- Answer 1: How Life on Earth Survived the Ancient Cataclysm
- Unanswered Questions and Best Guesses
- Time-Hopping: The Amazing Story of Ken Webster
- From Darkness to Light with 10 Easy Words
- Mysteries Solved!… Finally
- Our Cataclysmic Beginnings and Their Implications for Modern Living
- Inappropriate Behavior?… or Inappropriate World?
- Making Sense of the Anshar-Agartha-Hollow-Earth People
Mark Macy on Afterlife Adventures 1: Lost i… John R.M. Day on Afterlife Adventures 1: Lost i… Mark Macy on The Human Story 5: The Seven… Kenda Elise on The Human Story 5: The Seven…
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: Egypt
Science today can’t venture a reasonable guess as to how these and other ancient wonders were created. Archaeologists simply call it “crossing the great divide” from cave-dwelling to civilization…. Continue reading
“I lived among other mighty ones long ago in the Atlantean city of Keor on the island of Undal, where we renewed our lives across the eons in the Halls of Amenti. I myself went through more than 1,000 such revitalizations. Mortals today in the Second Epoch, with their fleeting lives and small stature, can only imagine the mightiness of the Atlanteans….: Continue reading