- Philosophy 07: Faith vs Evidence
- Philosophy 06: Free Will vs Fate
- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Oops! Don’t Dwell on the Past
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Kate on Philosophy 07: Faith vs E… Kate on Philosophy 07: Faith vs E… Mark Macy on Philosophy 07: Faith vs E… Mark Macy on Philosophy 06: Free Will vs…
- The Worst of the Worst: Nonfunctioning Alcoholism
- ITC Gem 17: Avoiding Dark Forces in Spirit Work
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
- The Human Story 13: Thoth the Atlantean
- Should Humanity Really Know About the Afterlife?... a Debate
- Dark Afterlife Adventures 11: Analysis
- The Human Story 16: End of Story, End of Times
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: INIT
When our INIT group was together from 1995 to 2000, communication technologies like Internet, cellular, and WiFi were still young. Most people in the world, including most INIT members, were unfamiliar with emails, websites, mobile phones, and wireless… and so our interactions were cumbersome and expensive, compared to what they could be today, if INIT were still active… or if the group decide to get back together. Continue reading
The best-case scenario for INIT: Our connections would have branched out into a network of research organizations and ITC receiving stations in various parts of the world, and wisdom and knowledge would stream to our world from the finer realms of spirit. So what went wrong? Continue reading
Maybe the best way to distinguish the “noble” from the “savage” in human nature and human affairs is to answer a simple question: What drives the angels? While angels, or ethereal beings, aren’t perfect in the “God” sense of the word… they’re much closer to perfection than we humans are… so close, in fact, that from our earthly point of view angels seem omnipresent and all-powerful. They seem to embody all of the nobility of God…. Continue reading
The main thing that Maggy and I learned, along with other researchers who followed the same path, is that spirits can only communicate with people on Earth of like mind. And researchers can only attract into their work spirits who resonate with their own dispositions…. Continue reading