- Afterlife Adventures 1: Lost in the Dark
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (6)
- Answer 11: Do Asteroids Have Troublesome Astral Templates
- Answer 10: Who Gets Future ITC Bridges
- Answer 9: How Parallel Universes Correlate with Spirit Realms
- Answer 7: Where the Edenites Came From, Before Eden
- Answer 8: Why Eden Has Three Suns
- Answer 6: Why the Veil Opens and Closes
- Answer 5: Why Was INIT’s ITC Bridge Established with Astral Eden, Not Astral Earth?
- Answer 4: Why Did ITC Bridges Close Down Around the Year 2000?
- Answer 3: How an ITC Bridge Really Works
- Answer 2: Lives Destroyed, Preserved During the Fall of Eden
- Answer 1: How Life on Earth Survived the Ancient Cataclysm
- Unanswered Questions and Best Guesses
- Time-Hopping: The Amazing Story of Ken Webster
- From Darkness to Light with 10 Easy Words
- Mysteries Solved!… Finally
- Our Cataclysmic Beginnings and Their Implications for Modern Living
- Inappropriate Behavior?… or Inappropriate World?
- Making Sense of the Anshar-Agartha-Hollow-Earth People
Mark Macy on Afterlife Adventures 1: Lost i… John R.M. Day on Afterlife Adventures 1: Lost i… Mark Macy on The Human Story 5: The Seven… Kenda Elise on The Human Story 5: The Seven…
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: meditation
Concentration is the ability to focus unwaveringly on something for 9 or 10 seconds. Focusing 9 or 10 times longer (about a minute and a half) is contemplation. Focusing 9 or 10 times longer than that (about 15 minutes) is meditation…. Continue reading
I’ve been studying the world and its problems and trying to find the best solutions for nearly forty years, and over time I’ve boiled it all down into three sweeping solutions that, I believe, would be most effective in bringing peace and contentment to the world today. Continue reading
I’ve developed a technique to alleviate suffering and bring peace of mind. Except for a couple of especially difficult times in recent months, it’s worked really well for me, bringing a lot of joy. Before I describe it (at the end of this article), it’s important first to understand some of the obstacles we humans face in finding peace and happiness… and to look at other effective techniques (some similar to mine) that are also available…. Continue reading
When we acknowledge our divine core as the only reality, and our worldly problems and suffering and preoccupations as illusion, then our noble side shines through more brightly and enlightens human society. We find greater peace within us as peace spreads around us. The savage side begins to retreat…. Continue reading