- Terra 01 — The Source: We Can Only Imagine
- Terra 00 – A World Askew
- Philosophy 13: Apocalypse / Revelation
- Thank You! (Another Philosophy Sidebar)
- Taste of the Apocalypse (a Philosophy Sidebar)
- Philosophy 12: Mystics: Why People Suffer
- Philosophy 11: Life-Energy By Any Other Name
- Philosophy 10: The Source… the ‘Whole Shebang’
- Philosophy 09: Sensitive Souls on Earth
- Philosophy 08: Our Long History with Extraterrestrials
- Philosophy 07: Faith vs Evidence
- Philosophy 06: Free Will vs Fate
- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
tomrawlings8b101893a… on Terra 00 – A World Askew kate on Terra 00 – A World Askew tomrawlings8b101893a… on Terra 00 – A World Askew Mark Macy on Terra 00 – A World Askew
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Tag Archives: nephilim
Turning on the computer this morning I was greeted by a short but engaging email from Martin Ashton, which helped knock me out of my writer’s block. Here’s the email: Dear Mark, What’s your perception of the Anshar/Agarthans/Hollow/Inner Earth 5th … Continue reading
So that, I believe, is about as near to the truth as you’ll find today on Earth about our ancient ancestors—the Edenites and their gifted descendants—who were finally destroyed in the death-throes of Atlantis at the end of the first epoch of modern (cross-bred) humanity. Continue reading