- Terra 01 — The Source: We Can Only Imagine
- Terra 00 – A World Askew
- Philosophy 13: Apocalypse / Revelation
- Thank You! (Another Philosophy Sidebar)
- Taste of the Apocalypse (a Philosophy Sidebar)
- Philosophy 12: Mystics: Why People Suffer
- Philosophy 11: Life-Energy By Any Other Name
- Philosophy 10: The Source… the ‘Whole Shebang’
- Philosophy 09: Sensitive Souls on Earth
- Philosophy 08: Our Long History with Extraterrestrials
- Philosophy 07: Faith vs Evidence
- Philosophy 06: Free Will vs Fate
- Philosophy 05: Mysteries of Ancient Wisdom
- Philosophy 04: Government: Society’s ‘Alpha’
- Philosophy 03: What’s Humor?… Laughter?
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Terra 01 — The Source: We Can… Mark Macy on Terra 01 — The Source: We Can… Mark Macy on Terra 01 — The Source: We Can… Paul Stoichevski on Terra 01 — The Source: We Can…
- ITC Gem 29: (Technical ITC 3:) MORE Trans-Images
- Terra 01 — The Source: We Can Only Imagine
- Afterlife Descriptions
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships....
- New Friends, New Adventures: The Big, White House
- The Human Story 11: Afterlife Wrap-Up
- Life-Swapping: The Amazing Story and Prophecies of Paul Dienach
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: Inner exploration
A teacher of humanities goes into a year-long coma in 1921, assumes life in one of his incarnations—a famous physics professor living in the year 3906—and then returns to his body a year later, in 1922… waking up not only with a crash-course understanding of physics, but with working knowledge of what will transpire on Earth during the next 2,000 years…. Continue reading
Most of us have seen Old World depictions of heaven up in the sky and hell down below, inside the Earth. I guess it makes sense. Carnal minds like ours, trapped in three-dimensional living, can’t perceive the subtle realms that flourish all around us. They’re as invisible to us as radio signals… separated from us and from each other not by space but by vibration… all beyond the range of our five senses…. Continue reading
I see most dreams as excursions of our astral mind into the astral realms while our physical mind is dormant during sleep-time…. Continue reading
Here’s another wonderful afterlife movie from Brazil, currently viewable on youtube, with English subtitles: the life of the Portuguese medium Chico Xavier…. Continue reading
Yet another study of near-death experiences (NDEs) explores neurochemical explanations…. Continue reading
In the landmark book “Breakthroughs in Technical Spirit Communication,” co-author Maggy Harsch-Fishbach of Luxembourg recalls in detail her miraculous rapport with spirit group Timestream… especially the spirit of late scientist Swejen Salter and ethereal being Technician. Continue reading
The more we learn through inner exploration, the more we move toward the Eastern philosophy (and I’m talking way east of Notre Dame) that what really exists within consciousness (what people like me call “spirit” or “soul”) is the true reality… and that the material reality that we experience through the five physical senses here on Earth is the illusion, the “maya.” Continue reading
The stark dichotomy portrayed in the Nosso Lar movie—the dark, hellish place and the light paradise place—shows just a glimpse of a tiny portion of the spirit worlds that involve humanity… and it could be troubling and frightening to many people who view the movie… that when they die they’ll end up either in paradise or sludgeland…. Continue reading
The film is compelling… moving… deep… it portrays life and death more accurately than any other film I’ve ever seen… it left me inspired and charged to face life on Earth from the most rewarding, most gratifying, and most pleasurable attitude possible… and it’s a movie that few people have ever heard about…. Continue reading