- If It’s Boring, How Can It Be Important?
- Management Through an ITC Group Website: Satisfaction
- Management through an ITC group website: Change
- Management through an ITC group website: Involvement
- ITC Group Management: Keeping the Peace
- ITC Group Management: Reflective Listening
- Timely Help for a New ITC Group Website
- A New Website for ITC Groups
- Latest News Roundup Posted
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From INIT (9.5 – Funding)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From INIT (9.4 – Management)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From INIT (9.3 – Personalities)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From INIT (9.2 – Mission)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From INIT (9.1)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From the Ancients (8.4)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From the Ancients (8.3)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From the Ancients (8.2)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From the Ancients (8.1)
- What ITC Groups Could Learn From Religion (7)
- Simply Concentrate, Contemplate, and Meditate: Sai Baba
Mark Macy on ITC Gem 1: How We Affect the S… Pam on ITC Gem 1: How We Affect the S… Mark Macy on Faces in the Mist 5: Visits fr… Ogochukwu Mainasara on Faces in the Mist 5: Visits fr…
- The Worst of the Worst: Nonfunctioning Alcoholism
- Faces in the Mist 2: New York
- Faces in the Mist 3: Amazement in the Basement
- Another Great Movie: Chico Xavier
- The Human Story 13: Thoth the Atlantean
- Life-Swapping: The Amazing Story and Prophecies of Paul Dienach
- Are You an Extrovert or an Introvert?... Me? Well....
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: ITC
The next big breakthrough in ITC will involve sustained high-tech communication channels with the other side… with the spirit worlds… to allow world-changing information to stream into our world… information that could quickly transform the Earth into a nobler place… maybe a paradise. What forces must come together to make that happen?
I’d recommend a spiritual awakening and transformation to anyone wishing to get involved in the coming Golden Age of ITC.
Correction: I’d recommend to everyone still alive on Earth… period. Continue reading
The best-case scenario for INIT: Our connections would have branched out into a network of research organizations and ITC receiving stations in various parts of the world, and wisdom and knowledge would stream to our world from the finer realms of spirit. So what went wrong? Continue reading
The third phase of ITC on Earth will usher in a Golden Age, when bridges can begin opening all around the world… once researchers from the various ITC organizations achieve a unity of mind and spirit. That resonance among researchers is the main prerequisite for the “shaping” (angeformung) of equipment that can be operated from both sides of the veil without the reliance on psychic human channels. Continue reading
One of the Light beings, which we also call the People of the Rainbow, came out of the tunnel. I, Mootai, knelt down and closed my eyes in awe. Then I looked up and the twilight of the night went into broad daylight. The Light being was carrying a woman in his arms, a sight that at first frightened me because she was old and her hair was gray, her skin white, and she was sleeping the dead sleep. “Here,” I was told by the one from the People of the Rainbow, “I bring you this woman to take care of. She was living with the name Edith Koerner and she went through much sorrow and pain. Now that she has finished her mortal life she shall rest among your people and recover from the dead sleep. Then we shall see….” Continue reading
Here are some of the more interesting video clips that came through the TV sets of European researchers Maggy Fischbach (Luxembourg) and Klaus Schreiber (Germany) in the mid-1980s… when ITC was on the threshold of some major miracles…. Continue reading