- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?…
- Philosophy 101: Back to Basics
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Oops! Don’t Dwell on the Past
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
- Worlds Within Worlds 20 — Good and Evil in a Nutshell
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extr… Mark Macy on Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie a… Mark Macy on Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie a… Kris Knight on Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie a…
- ITC Gem 16: Life on the Other Side
- Philosophy 02: Why Do We Lie and Cheat?...
- ITC Gem 8: Reincarnation from Ethereal Eyes
- Worlds Within Worlds 03 – Things To Do in the Afterlife
- How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? (2)
- The Human Story 1: From the Source of All-That-Is
- Life-Swapping: The Amazing Story and Prophecies of Paul Dienach
I try to share on this site only my original information and research material from the world ITC community, supplemented with materials such as pictures and quotes that are available freely on the Internet. If anyone viewing the site finds materials here that should not be shared freely, please contact me so that I can remove them.
Category Archives: Science and Technology
In the landmark book “Breakthroughs in Technical Spirit Communication,” co-author Maggy Harsch-Fishbach of Luxembourg recalls in detail her miraculous rapport with spirit group Timestream… especially the spirit of late scientist Swejen Salter and ethereal being Technician. Continue reading
The more we learn through inner exploration, the more we move toward the Eastern philosophy (and I’m talking way east of Notre Dame) that what really exists within consciousness (what people like me call “spirit” or “soul”) is the true reality… and that the material reality that we experience through the five physical senses here on Earth is the illusion, the “maya.” Continue reading
… asteroids that crashed into our world frequently for 2 billion years came from the asteroid belt, which rings the sun between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter…. Continue reading
Eden was probably far more opulent than Earth… richly endowed with crystals and metals… gems and precious elements. According to a recent space.com article, even the smallest metallic asteroid near the Earth contains more metal than all the metal mined in Earth’s history!…. Continue reading
Disasters are growing in frequency and severity as world civilization treads ever more heavily on the planet. Here’s a glance at some of the more serious recent disasters… and at the end we’ll talk about what could be preventable in the future…. Continue reading
When radio personality Rush Limbaugh called college student Sandra Fluke a slut and a prostitute last week for her stand on contraceptives, people were outraged. And when he apologized, reluctantly and backhandedly, it stirred up even more hatred and venom across the social networks…. Continue reading
In recent years I find myself filtering the latest news according to what I regard as the real human story, based on what I’ve learned mostly through ITC and related research…. Continue reading
There are times I wish that divine forces could sweep away the world’s problems. Scoop up the chosen ones, transform Earth to a paradise, then set us back down gently amid meadows, streams, songbirds, and rich forests. Continue reading
Our hands create magnificent works of art and destroy them. They break things during fits of rage and then fix them when things have cooled down. They’re an agile extension of our noble-savage nature. Continue reading
Science today can’t venture a reasonable guess as to how these and other ancient wonders were created. Archaeologists simply call it “crossing the great divide” from cave-dwelling to civilization…. Continue reading